Whatever happened to Greensky?

He's invited me to his home and I referred him to his current IMO for SPLI and annuities. He's looking to transition out of med supps over the next few years.

So far, so good. But we'll see.

He's invited me to his home and I referred him to his current IMO for SPLI and annuities. He's looking to transition out of med supps over the next few years.

So far, so good. But we'll see.

Caveat, not an agent.

He can be courteous and helpful. He can also be extremely abrasive and/or abusive, using both vocabulary and friends to demean and discredit.

It sounds like you have something he wants, so that will probably put pressure on for the courteous side.

As you say, you'll see how it works out in the long run.

He can be courteous and helpful. He can also be extremely abrasive and/or abusive

So can I.

Dhk and other users at insurance-forums.net

It sounds like you have something he wants, so that will probably put pressure on for the courteous side.

As you say, you'll see how it works out in the long run.

Maybe we're just both certifiable ***holes and we understand each other? lol.

Are You A Certified Asshole? - I got out of 24 on my ARSE test.

just putting this right here....

If you want to bend over and take his *ick up your ar$e that's fine. II bend over for no one. There is never a reason to be *ick ... but that is his natural reaction to anything he doesn't agree with ...

You two love birds are perfect for one another ... so I'll leave it at

You can have the last word by the way. I'll see none of your responses so fire away.

If you want to bend over and take his *ick up your ar$e that's fine. II bend over for no one. There is never a reason to be *ick ... but that is his natural reaction to anything he doesn't agree with ...

You two love birds are perfect for one another ... so I'll leave it at

You can have the last word by the way. I'll see none of your responses so fire away.

triggered.

Back