Whatever happened to Greensky?

Sounds like a snowflake taking no chances on getting their feelings hurt... Blocking someone who cannot post...

*ick can and does post to Facebook. I blocked him on Facebook after he acted like a douche. I didn't block him here. Is he a friend of yours?

Last edited:
*ick can and does post to Facebook. I blocked him on Facebook after he acted like a douche. I din't block him here. Is he a friend of yours?

There is plenty that DayTimer and I don't agree on or see eye to eye.

He and I, though, like most people on the site, agree that *ick can be a bit of a jerk. Sometimes an all out f&cktard a$$clown.

I can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but even I haven't been kicked off this site. I did however get kicked off a facebook group...

There is plenty that DayTimer and I don't agree on or see eye to eye.

He and I, though, like most people on the site, agree that *ick can be a bit of a jerk. Sometimes an all out f&cktard a$$clown.

I can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but even I haven't been kicked off this site. I did however get kicked off a facebook group...

Thought about you the other day when I caught a quick glance at a smart car that looked like it might have mud tires on it.

Back