What's the Best Way to Get Final Expense Leads

Direct mail without a doubt! Lowest price in the nation $330 per thousand!

774-425-3485!

That is an awesome price. How filtered can the list be? How fresh is the list?

$330 will require volume for you to make any money - but, I'm down to try a Thousand if it makes sense . . .

Tom,

We use Alesco that is updated monthy with comprehensive phone refreshes and updates. I'll give you a buzz tomor if thats ok with you and I can send you some samples of our most successful FE mailers. We also own our own print shop.I'll provide you your mailing list too!

Thanks, Paul

Last edited:
Tom,

We use Alesco that is updated monthy with comprehensive phone refreshes and updates. I'll give you a buzz tomor if thats ok with you and I can send you some samples of our most successful FE mailers. We also own our own print shop.I'll provide you your mailing list too!

Thanks, Paul

Sounds great Paul. I'm doing F2F Medicare certification and AHIP prep tomorrow from 1pm est to 4pm est - holler after . . .

Thought you were only focusing on FE this time?

I am . . . I'm not selling / marketing medicare products. To be a good leader, I need to know enough about it to answer team member's questions if they have any. I have plenty of time to learn while waiting on license.

Hahaha, I thought that too. He's also getting ready to buy leads from a rule breaking spammer. Bet he pays cash for those leads.

The thread is about leads - Paul is in the lead business. This forum is loaded with members pumping leads . . .

Haven't used cash in years. Haven't bought any yet - going to check it out though . . .

Direct mail without a doubt! Lowest price in the nation $330 per thousand!

774-425-3485!

Well, if you can't abide by forum rules and willfully violate them, how are we to believe you will actually drop the number of pieces paid for it supply all the leads the drop generates?

I am . . . I'm not selling / marketing medicare products. To be a good leader, I need to know enough about it to answer team member's questions if they have any. I have plenty of time to learn while waiting on license.

The thread is about leads - Paul is in the lead business. This forum is loaded with members pumping leads . . .

Haven't used cash in years. Haven't bought any yet - going to check it out though . . .

Since you're only hiring the green apple, unsuspecting with no experience...how would they know about, or have questions about marketing Medicare Advantage products?:skeptical::goofy:

Well I do apoligize for breaking rules or whatever I'm doing wrong, I just signed up for this and will learn more on how to stay compliant with the forums expectations.

How do you know we drop your mail. We have tracking on all maildrops from dest. to dest. Also, we seed you on the mailing list so when you receive your mailer in the mail, then you know it has hit your market and target audience!

If anybody would like to talk my direct 774-425-3485 I'd also send info to anybody who would like.

Have a good!

Respectfully, Paul Plumdirectmarketing

Back