What's the Best Way to Get Final Expense Leads

Well, you kinda were telling.

You are simply clueless about the FE market. And none of your data for other markets will change that. The people that compiled that data aren't selling FE either.

You seem like one of the good guys and trying to learn. But that's the crap that gets you lead sellers behind the 8 Ball with agents buying your leads.

If you want to learn then just get your license and go out and sell from your leads and get real world experience on it. You will quickly realize that the data you are putting forth here is a joke.

Yeah, and you kinda were telling that nobody is generating leads online too ;)

Take it or leave it...including any of my bad selling advice. But, I do believe the stats I referenced in that study are relevant to response times for just about any type of lead...they're certainly true with med supp leads.

Nevertheless, you are right, I do not sell FE. I've been selling med supps for 16 years. The lead selling is just a side gig for me.

Look, I'm just a guy that has learned how to generate his own leads online for med supps and figured I'd try and adapt it to FE and share it with other agents and make a little extra cash from it. If they don't work then agents simply won't re-order. My margins are not significant so no biggie.

And bboman, I think your text msg would work better. Thanks for sharing that.

Take it or leave it...including any of my bad selling advice. But, I do believe the stats I referenced in that study are relevant to response times for just about any type of lead...they're certainly true with med supp leads.

Nevertheless, you are right, I do not sell FE. I've been selling med supps for 16 years. The lead selling is just a side gig for me.

Look, I'm just a guy that has learned how to generate his own leads online for med supps and figured I'd try and adapt it to FE and share it with other agents and make a little extra cash from it. If they don't work then agents simply won't re-order. My margins are not significant so no biggie.

And bboman, I think your text msg would work better. Thanks for sharing that.

No, what I'm saying is that no one is generating sustainable FE leads on line. They are not and they never will.

And you couldn't be more wrong about those stats being applicable to the FE market.

But you are not alone. Most agents fail at FE because they never grasp the nuances of the FE market. Hell, the FE companies don't understand the market either. They will put a guy in charge of the FE division that's never sold anything but annuities.

Watch any FE company webinar on selling FE. They are pure comedy gold.

The dude at Settlers put out a series of FE videos last year that would put Saturday Night Live to shame.

There was the one guy, Lee, that kinda had a feel for generating FE leads on line. It wasn't sustainable on a large scale or for a fulltime agent and they were very expensive. But on a lead by lead comparison they were very good.

Where is he now?

1) I am now able to implement form-to-call technology with my lead campaigns so that when a form is submitted it will immediately ring your phone (or your appt-setter's) so that you have the option to instantly connect with that person on the phone right after they fill out the form. Statistically speaking, you have about a 400% better chance of a sale if you reach your prospect within the first few minutes of submitting their information.

2) If you are unable to reach the person by phone then send a text right away saying something like this:

Hey ________, this is Rocky, I just wanted to follow up quickly about your request for information about a state-regulated life insurance program to pay for your final expenses! What's a good time to reach you at this number?

Cool Concept . . .

Hey _____, this is Ben. I am trying to get that information out to you that you requested online earlier today. What time will you be available for 4-5 minutes today?

Nice. But maybe - " What time will you be available for a quick call? "

He likes to tell everyone they are "clueless" . . . Sad :nah:

Cool Concept . . .

Nice. But maybe - " What time will you be available for a quick call? "

He likes to tell everyone they are "clueless" . . . Sad :nah:

Now you are obsessed with me too? But I do not "like" to tell anyone they are clueless and I only tell the ones that are clueless that they are.

Take you, for instance, you are completely clueless. You washed out before because you were clueless and instead of coming back humble and ready to learn, you come back even more clueless than before. And there is nothing sad about letting someone in on their cluelessness.

You won't be around long this time either. But I will be.

As for this topic, you are trying to attack me when I am 100% right. That show you are clueless once again. There is no one out there generating sustainable internet leads for the fulltime FE agent. Even the agents using them just use them for fillers when they do come in. I'm sure you have clue as to what I'm talking about because, wait for it, you are clueless.

And to think that you are out there recruiting?? That would be so funny if it were a joke. Since it's not, that's what's truly sad.:goofy:

I actually did come back humbly and I am learning from the various threads.

LOL @ "attack" - if anyone calls you out they are "attacking" you . . .

I didn't wash out because I wasn't any good at Insurance. It was because I wasn't focused on Insurance and tried to do too many other things.

Now you are obsessed with me too? But I do not "like" to tell anyone they are clueless and I only tell the ones that are clueless that they are.

Take you, for instance, you are completely clueless. You washed out before because you were clueless and instead of coming back humble and ready to learn, you come back even more clueless than before. And there is nothing sad about letting someone in on their cluelessness.

You won't be around long this time either. But I will be.

As for this topic, you are trying to attack me when I am 100% right. That show you are clueless once again. There is no one out there generating sustainable internet leads for the fulltime FE agent. Even the agents using them just use them for fillers when they do come in. I'm sure you have clue as to what I'm talking about because, wait for it, you are clueless.

And to think that you are out there recruiting?? That would be so funny if it were a joke. Since it's not, that's what's truly sad.:goofy:

Back