What's the Best Way to Get Final Expense Leads

Since about half of these leads are submitted on smartphones it's more likely these people are not sitting at home so here are a couple of things you can do to improve your reach...

1) I am now able to implement form-to-call technology with my lead campaigns so that when a form is submitted it will immediately ring your phone (or your appt-setter's) so that you have the option to instantly connect with that person on the phone right after they fill out the form. Statistically speaking, you have about a 400% better chance of a sale if you reach your prospect within the first few minutes of submitting their information.

2) If you are unable to reach the person by phone then send a text right away saying something like this:

Hey ________, this is Rocky, I just wanted to follow up quickly about your request for information about a state-regulated life insurance program to pay for your final expenses! What's a good time to reach you at this number?

People feel somewhat obligated to reply to text messages.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That's a good one!!!

Since about half of these leads are submitted on smartphones it's more likely these people are not sitting at home so here are a couple of things you can do to improve your reach...

1) I am now able to implement form-to-call technology with my lead campaigns so that when a form is submitted it will immediately ring your phone (or your appt-setter's) so that you have the option to instantly connect with that person on the phone right after they fill out the form. Statistically speaking, you have about a 400% better chance of a sale if you reach your prospect within the first few minutes of submitting their information.

2) If you are unable to reach the person by phone then send a text right away saying something like this:

Hey ________, this is Rocky, I just wanted to follow up quickly about your request for information about a state-regulated life insurance program to pay for your final expenses! What's a good time to reach you at this number?

People feel somewhat obligated to reply to text messages.

That wording in the text will not work at all.

It's always comical when someone that doesn't sell FE tried to explain how to sell FE.

Then throw in nonsensical data and it's over the top funny.:laugh::laugh:

Not trying to tell agents how to sell jdeasy but rather making the point that a simple text helps when you can't reach 'em on the phone. Agents can adapt it to their own language...whatever.

Here's the "nonsensical data". Have a good laugh.

Not trying to tell agents how to sell jdeasy but rather making the point that a simple text helps when you can't reach 'em on the phone. Agents can adapt it to their own language...whatever.

Here's the "nonsensical data". Have a good laugh.

Well, you kinda were telling.

You are simply clueless about the FE market. And none of your data for other markets will change that. The people that compiled that data aren't selling FE either.

You seem like one of the good guys and trying to learn. But that's the crap that gets you lead sellers behind the 8 Ball with agents buying your leads.

If you want to learn then just get your license and go out and sell from your leads and get real world experience on it. You will quickly realize that the data you are putting forth here is a joke.

Back