Whats the deal aetna med supp?

I looked at Unified, but I didn't like their logo so I didn't pick them up. :twitchy:

I guess I didn't see any advantage to have them in my case. :nah:

What caught my attention is they do work with Afib and heart arrhythmia's the only other one I know that does is medico they seem liberal with diabetics too and they are priced well in some area's

Awsome I will look into that, I also have a couple carriers I picked up and need to check on there process.

Hey, have you heard of Ebbie IQ One of the carrier reps told me I should use that for underwriting guidelines?

Also if you know off hand is Puliinery hypertension a problem for most underwriting?
I'm surprized there hasn't been any talk about them. I've never heard of them, but I'll look into them. :yes:

I'm surprized there hasn't been any talk about them. I've never heard of them, but I'll look into them. :yes:

Yea I picked them up last year when I called Oliva SMS about another carrier she said I should pick them up and I never used them then I got a call from thier rep about 2 weeks ago and talked underwriting and I was very surprised underwriting sounded good, Though I have not heard much talk about them

What caught my attention is they do work with Afib and heart arrhythmia's the only other one I know that does is medico they seem liberal with diabetics too and they are priced well in some area's
Atrial Fibrillation: Bankers Fidelity(Preferred), Cigna(Over 2 years), CLI(Over 3 years and not currently on meds), CSI(if diagnosed more than 2 years and medication not changed), LBL(Over 2 years), LCBA(Over 2 years), Medico, New Era(Over 5 years), Oxford(Over 3 years one attack, Individual consideration after 1 year if over 40 and only 1 attack), Sentinel Security(Over 2 years), Thrivent(Over 2 years), WUL(Over 2 years)

Heart Rhythm Disorder: Bankers Fidelity(Preferred), Companion Life(Over 2 years), CSI(Stable-within 2 years no change in treatment & no increase in dosage of meds in past 2 years), Everest(Over 2 years if no meds), LBL(Within 2 years no change in treatment & no increase in dosage of meds in past 2 years), LCBA(Over 2 years), New Era(Over 5 years), Oxford(Individual consideration), Sentinel Security(Over 2 years), Thrivent(Over 2 years), WUL(Over 2 years)

Don't forget about Everest for diabetes/ heart.

Yea I picked them up last year when I called Oliva SMS about another carrier she said I should pick them up and I never used them then I got a call from thier rep about 2 weeks ago and talked underwriting and I was very surprised underwriting sounded good, Though I have not heard much talk about them
I was referring to Ebbie IQ.

Hey Todd, have you used them much? Are they accurate? I need to add a bunch of companies to my cheat sheet and it would be worth $10 a month to not have to do that. :yes:

I really haven't used them that much yet, but each time I have they seem to be correct.

Atrial Fibrillation: Bankers Fidelity(Preferred), Cigna(Over 2 years), CLI(Over 3 years and not currently on meds), CSI(if diagnosed more than 2 years and medication not changed), LBL(Over 2 years), LCBA(Over 2 years), Medico, New Era(Over 5 years), Oxford(Over 3 years one attack, Individual consideration after 1 year if over 40 and only 1 attack), Sentinel Security(Over 2 years), Thrivent(Over 2 years), WUL(Over 2 years)

Heart Rhythm Disorder: Bankers Fidelity(Preferred), Companion Life(Over 2 years), CSI(Stable-within 2 years no change in treatment & no increase in dosage of meds in past 2 years), Everest(Over 2 years if no meds), LBL(Within 2 years no change in treatment & no increase in dosage of meds in past 2 years), LCBA(Over 2 years), New Era(Over 5 years), Oxford(Individual consideration), Sentinel Security(Over 2 years), Thrivent(Over 2 years), WUL(Over 2 years)

Don't forget about Everest for diabetes/ heart.

I am guessing from Ebbie?

See that does not help This is the issue if you have heart arrhythmia you take a blood thinner. I do know for a fact it is a decline on Aetna and Cigna no matter how long stable, New Era at least a couple years ago did not approve that. Most of the others I don't know about I would guess much of the same,

except Bankers will work with it but level 2 if the reasonable price it could work

Maybe I was wrong about bankers maybe they were level 1 good to know

but many of the other I know won't take it

Is no one having issues with this new eapp

I just had to let someone off the phone, I went to do app but the price was higher then Quoted. I kept trying to move around the app to see where the issue is its a very clunky site soo slow

I ended up letting him off the phone While keeping the site open I opened a new one in a dif browser and I am getting the price even lower but still not originally quoted WTF

I have both open looking Zip same DOB same HH discount the same Male Check

One eapp has me at $119.92 the other has me at $133.25 and CSG has me at $116.43

Also, the order of the questions is weird and not easy to go to dif pages to change the order seems you have to go in their weird order

Could the price difference be because of a future rate change (since Aetna goes by price on effective date)?

I have to be careful with that when quoting via csg... as I default to today's price....

Could the price difference be because of a future rate change (since Aetna goes by price on effective date)?

I have to be careful with that when quoting via csg... as I default to today's price....

I don't it because I don't even see where to adjust effective date used to be at end of app But I don't see it there, I did end up doing that app this morning but will have to call them to adjust effective date

Back