Whats Your Expierence with ING for Life?

Love their products. Sold amost a million of premium for the first half of 2011 and can't get serviced.

Good grief! One million in premium in 6 months? at 100% commission you've made $1 million, on pace to do another mill? Man, share your marketing plan with the rest of the class!

Thanks...

Yeah I wish that was my production. But it's my firm, Brokers Alliance, a national top ten wholesaler of insurance products. Those ING numbers represent the total production from our nationwide network of producers. Again, we love their products, but their service is wanting.

BA, is that all fully underwritten? I use to get a turn around on their nonmed of 7 to 10 business days.

Yeah I wish that was my production. But it's my firm, Brokers Alliance, a national top ten wholesaler of insurance products. Those ING numbers represent the total production from our nationwide network of producers. Again, we love their products, but their service is wanting.

It's so frustrating to love their product line, get good underwriting and then blow significant time with endless emails to producers trying to make excuses up for the delay.

Overall very positive. They approve most cases and they do not rate adversely for family history of cancer.

The only drawback, which was previously mentioned, is the time it takes to get an approval.

Anyone using ING's ingforlife.com url?

Interested in learning how their program works and see if other agents had/have success.

Tim H

Back