Where Are You Investing For Retirement ?

Re: Where Are You Investing?

Cash is king when they sell-off begins. The technical analysis guys say the market has one more rally before a big, long descent. Think S&P 900.

Good luck with gold. A lot of guys are going to be left holding the bag.

Does this look like a good time to buy?

au75-pres.gif

Cash is king when they sell-off begins. The technical analysis guys say the market has one more rally before a big, long descent. Think S&P 900.

Good luck with gold. A lot of guys are going to be left holding the bag.

Does this look like a good time to buy?

au75-pres.gif

Sounds like a great time to short gold and gold funds.

The real play wasnt/isnt just in gold itself, but in the companies that deal in it.
Miners, traders, buyers, etc.;

Look for who is benefiting from the gold rush to help you diversify away from just gold itself. (especially considering the current bubble)

When the bubble breaks (or deflates) many of the companies will still be on good ground, and shouldnt fall in line with the price of Gold itself.

Take mining companies for example. The demand for hard gold is huge, and considering all the orders from nations central banks, even with a drop in price their production shouldnt be adversely affected.

You should have been diversified within the gold market all along, but if your not, now is the time more than ever!

Stock Bubble, Real Estate Bubble, etc... All the raido personalities were experts on Stocks and RE until the bubble burst..Now they are promoting Gold..Just some food for thought.

I'm going in the morning to bid on 2 storage units.

That tv shows has me wanting to try it.

Storage war. I watch that 2 barry is cool. :biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I like real estate as an investment. It keeps paying month after month. 4 plex is cool.

Last edited:
I wish I could make a website that sells or does something to make me tons of money.

I keep seeing online where people are selling websites that brings in tons of money, but they are offering to sell it to me for just fraction of what they get.

I played the lotto for a few month. Did not win so quit. It's hard to make easy money.

I wish I could make a website that sells or does something to make me tons of money.

I keep seeing online where people are selling websites that brings in tons of money, but they are offering to sell it to me for just fraction of what they get.

Mark your fake lead company idea would work. And whats great is even though you admitted everything was bogus here on the forum...I bet you could easily still sucker in users from this forum.

Mark your fake lead company idea would work. And whats great is even though you admitted everything was bogus here on the forum...I bet you could easily still sucker in users from this forum.

New Agents will believe anything.

I've been doing this wrong for a long time.

My Fake Lead Company would make me rich!

I would sell ride a long leads, aged leads and a few other things. I just get really cheap data and call it everything. Everything them complain, just give them more cheap data. Sooner or later they will end up selling something.

I could just blame the agent, if they dont sell anything.

My New Fake Lead Company. For full details.

I'm going to be rich.

I was going to invest in my children besides this idea and hope they take care of my old ass one day.

Back