Where does an agency owner find sales agents?

No Cute Name

With everyone sitting at home collecting fake printed money, it's hard to find good help these days. Of course, this problem is not exclusive to insurance. It's indicative of the times we live in. That being said, does anyone have any ideas as to where to find sales agents? Don't even need experience. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks.

With everyone sitting at home collecting fake printed money, it's hard to find good help these days. Of course, this problem is not exclusive to insurance. It's indicative of the times we live in. That being said, does anyone have any ideas as to where to find sales agents? Don't even need experience. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks.
This Forum is full of sales agents. :yes:

A few thoughts; list the job on job boards, visit any local insurance associations/meetings, and chamber of commerce mixers.

Post a REAL job listing with a REAL salary, not an expectation of income if the agent hits all of your sales quotas. I sat through one too many interviews with an income range of 100K IF I sold 25000 each month, plus 2-3 life policies, plus chargebacks if they quit, plus no credit if it was a cross sell, etc

How many Agents do you want?

Generally speaking, we prefer to only hire people from within the industry. When it comes down to it though, the only way we end up being able to fill our positions is to get flexible on that preference and hire teachable people from outside the industry.

What do you bring to the table?

Back