Where To Start

Thank you to all who posted. In fact, I am in Louisville, KY and talk about a city divided Cardinals/Wildcats. The one commonality in all the feedback that I've gotten either in here or amongst other local agents is actually just doing the work. Just sitting around trying to think of the best approach or the perfect niche or the best method is exhausting and tough to make any progress. My commitment to myself is to call on (in person) 10 prospects a day for 3 days a week and try to get X-Dates, and do that for six months. Hopefully that will yield some results! Any other feedback is welcome.

it ain't divided in Louisville. That's as much Wildcat country as any part of the state. In fact, a good current change in the Ohio river and louisville will be in Indiana where it belongs.

it ain't divided in Louisville. That's as much Wildcat country as any part of the state. In fact, a good current change in the Ohio river and louisville will be in Indiana where it belongs.

Can't figure out why all those UK (University at Knoxville) decals that I see up that way are the wrong color!

Back