Wheres A Good Place To Buy A List

So can anyone tell me how much Leadconcepts charges per thousand for only the list? They seem only to give pricing on mailings per thousand.

HAHA Frank.

James, I am not sure how much lead concepts charge but I am pretty sure that most places charge around $65 per thousand.

Don't look for the cheapest place, look for the source that is going to have the most updated list and not names and phone numbers of people who moved or died five years ago. You only get what you pay for.

The biggest mistake I see a lot of agents making is always going after something that is free or the very least expensive. This is your business and how you make your money. If an agent is afraid to invest a couple of dollars in their business how can they expect to make any real money.

Buy quality, not price. I'll sell you a list for $30.00. It will also be several years old. However, it will have a lot of names and phone numbers on it if that is all you are looking for.

All lists are not created equal! Regardless of what the advertising says.

Don't look for the cheapest place, look for the source that is going to have the most updated list and not names and phone numbers of people who moved or died five years ago. You only get what you pay for.

The biggest mistake I see a lot of agents making is always going after something that is free or the very least expensive. This is your business and how you make your money. If an agent is afraid to invest a couple of dollars in their business how can they expect to make any real money.

Buy quality, not price. I'll sell you a list for $30.00. It will also be several years old. However, it will have a lot of names and phone numbers on it if that is all you are looking for.

All lists are not created equal! Regardless of what the advertising says.

Talking technique number #2, reask the question untill you get a straight answer. So this is the question: "How much do they charge per thousand?". When in sales or any discussion many times people will not directly answer a question for various of reasons, you simply re-ask the question three times, then if you don't get an answer you say something like this, "I've ask you three times a question but you yet have answer it, so let me ask the question again". Most of the time people don't realize what they are doing and will usually give you a straight answer once you call them on it. Sometimes not, those are the people you want to stay away from, now this isn't directed at any one person (esp. you Frank) just found this an ideal example!

Talking technique number #2, reask the question untill you get a straight answer. So this is the question: "How much do they charge per thousand?". When in sales or any discussion many times people will not directly answer a question for various of reasons, you simply re-ask the question three times, then if you don't get an answer you say something like this, "I've ask you three times a question but you yet have answer it, so let me ask the question again". Most of the time people don't realize what they are doing and will usually give you a straight answer once you call them on it. Sometimes not, those are the people you want to stay away from, now this isn't directed at any one person (esp. you Frank) just found this an ideal example!

:D :D :D

The example is excellent. Nothing annoys me more than someone who all but refuses to give you an answer.

Are you relating that to a conversation you had with Lead Concepts or because no one here knows how much they charge?

You have to call them to get a price. I believe they have different pricing depending on the kind of information you request. It's been a while since I last bought a list from them.

I have found them excellent to do business with.

Not picking on anyone here, but for all the time it took to get a "gee, I don't really know" answer, wouldn't it have been quicker, easier, less frustrating just to have called Lead Concepts?

The example is excellent. Nothing annoys me more than someone who all but refuses to give you an answer.

Are you relating that to a conversation you had with Lead Concepts or because no one here knows how much they charge?

You have to call them to get a price. I believe they have different pricing depending on the kind of information you request. It's been a while since I last bought a list from them.

I have found them excellent to do business with.

I have brought list from several differing companies but not with this one, tried to call them and yes it did seem kind of complexing, to say the least! Yet I'm assuming they are really wanting to do the mailings more so then just selling list, creating added value, I suppose?

Back