Wheres A Good Place To Buy A List

Lead concepts told me $100 for 1k names, but, I then told them I had an affiliation with a FMO and they give discounts for them. I am still waiting on the call to get the price....its been a day and a half. The list is only $30 extra if you order the mail drop.

ARNGUY......DO you really know who I am talking about? They were suppose to be "the" list company. It is W.S. somethin. Shoot maybe it isnt even W.S.. I shouldn't throw things away. I really need YIO!!!Hook me up frank!!!!

I like Lead concepts. I order a 1K mail drop and only got 7 lead sback and they ordered me anouthe 1k for free and I didnt even ask for it. Thats awfully nice if you ask me. THats the risk of ordering leads, whyt should the lead company take the fall? They can't gaurantee how many people will mail the card back in.

Lead concepts told me $100 for 1k names, but, I then told them I had an affiliation with a FMO and they give discounts for them. I am still waiting on the call to get the price....its been a day and a half. The list is only $30 extra if you order the mail drop.

ARNGUY......DO you really know who I am talking about? They were suppose to be "the" list company. It is W.S. somethin. Shoot maybe it isnt even W.S.. I shouldn't throw things away. I really need YIO!!!Hook me up frank!!!!

You are "hooked" now how do I reel you in? :D

I am just waiting on the money to come in from the free life insurance i sold:D. Really I am going to buy it though. I sound like one of those prospects that I hate. I will get back to ya...haha

It seems everyone on this thread agrees that leadconcepts.com is best. Or have I misinterpreted? If so, please list other sites to get quality lists for newbies like me.

At either 65 or 100 dollar per thousand it really doesn't matter, does it? I used more then one and find little difference in quality as long as you are dealing with a reputable company. Let me ask you this, exactly what will you be selling?

I was told that Infousa by a professional telemarketer who has been buying lists for some time now - stated to me the reason Infousa's count (yes b/c I asked why is theirs so much higher than other vendors) is because they do not update their database every month. The telemarketer said it was more like every 6 months... yikes....

When I asked a rep. at infousa how often you update. he said: 30 days???!?!?!

Have any of you found InfoUsa and or Sales genie to be a poof? Not good?

I smell some bad fish here.....

Last edited:
Try your yellow pages

If you live near/in a city go to your phone book and look up advertising.

Read down the list, and you will see ads for mailing lists, etc.

I remember doing this a long time ago, and I did find a good local house until they went out of business.

Try google and see what comes up.

I was going to sell...

At either 65 or 100 dollar per thousand it really doesn't matter, does it? I used more then one and find little difference in quality as long as you are dealing with a reputable company. Let me ask you this, exactly what will you be selling?

Well, I was about to start selling MA PFFS, AdvantaFreedom and MA special needs plans for Care Improvement Plus. But, all that is on hold since Coventry suspended marketing to seniors. I don't know about CIP, yet. I entered the biz in early April with a firm that sells only equity-indexed annuities. I am dissatisfied with the methods of the company and was about to leave. I also have a friend (left my current employer a month ago) who wants me to sell mortgage protection with him. I might end up delivering newspapers overnight if I don't make some money soon!

Latest posts

Back