Which CRM???

It's easy. I just switched to hosting because I have two different computers I use it from at my main office, one at home, one at my KY office, one at a funeral home I often work from, one at a hospital I meet with people at, plus my wife uses ACT on her laptop plus another home computer for her, plus iPhones for each of us plus iPads for each of us.

I have about the least efficient systems of anyone but it works for me.

Seems like a lot of money compared to using radiusbob at 19 a month. The only benefit I see to using act is that it should be around forever. It took me forever to get comfortable with radiusbob after YIO and don't want to go through that again though.

Coming from a first time CRM user and a newb to the (independent) insurance industry, I couldn't be happier with RadiusBob as my CRM.

So far, they have every feature I have been looking for, and have been extremely helpful with any questions/issues I've had along the way. I spent about 3 weeks just researching different CRMs, doing a few trial versions. Hard to compete w/ Radius for our industry, IMO.

Zoho is a nice, free solution (for up to 3 people). Been using it for a while, does exactly what I need it to do. The paid version includes great features, but I really don't need them.

If you use lead aggregators, they do not feed into Zoho, so you will need something else. I don't buy leads, so this is perfect.

Advantage CRM should do all that you've described and it's just 12.00 per user and you get support as well as the full package not just parts and piece's. If your interested we are having a Webinar for insurance companies April 2nd 9:00am. You can contact me for more info.

Thanks Lance
[email protected]

Does Zoho come with Click to Dial out of the box?

Ringio is a $35/month addon which is a bit much for that feature.

I use a customized version of Zoho with click to dial (callinize). I looked at using ringio but after all the costs (I need unlimited minutes) it was like $100 per month or something. Callinize is $10. They are a startup so there are still some bugs to be worked out but it works great, logs all outgoing and incoming calls.

Also Skype will work for click to dial in Zoho but it won't log calls.

Problem w/ using skype or google click2call is that you cant warm transfer. This is a problem if you are using a fulfillment center like pinney.

Back