Which experienced FE Guy closest to 24210 for ride along?

monstrhuntr

Super Genius
Question states it. Which of our experienced guy's either offer or have experienced guy's who would offer a chance to ride along closest to the Virginia/Tennessee Line area? Willing to travel just seeing if there is anyone close. Thanks

Yea Tennessee is a long state. According to google maps he is almost 4 hours away.

If he’d let you ride along with him, it would be worth the drive! Or he may have a good agent nearer to you. Another good guy to contact nearer your area is @Todd King (His office is in Roanoke). I don’t know if he’s got anybody doing ride alongs, but you could sure ask him.

If he’d let you ride along with him, it would be worth the drive! Or he may have a good agent nearer to you. Another good guy to contact nearer your area is @Todd King (His office is in Roanoke). I don’t know if he’s got anybody doing ride alongs, but you could sure ask him.
Totally agree. Never been afraid to drive. At 4 hours that also opens up a large part of the country for flying, which I'm not afraid to do either. Just was seeing who was in my back yard if anyone.

Totally agree. Never been afraid to drive. At 4 hours that also opens up a large part of the country for flying, which I'm not afraid to do either. Just was seeing who was in my back yard if anyone.

We do have someone in the area that would be good to ride with. He would be available for that in 3 to 4 weeks as he's working eastern NC right now.

Question states it. Which of our experienced guy's either offer or have experienced guy's who would offer a chance to ride along closest to the Virginia/Tennessee Line area? Willing to travel just seeing if there is anyone close. Thanks
I have a few experienced agents I can get you in the car with

Back