Which Insurance Company is the Top Rate Company in Ohio

nhoj

I am looking for a new Insurance Company for Home & Auto and would like to know which Company take care of the customers the best when a clim is filed?

There are so many Companies out there that will take your money and when you have a clim they have nothing to do with you any more, and will not stand behind you.

So I am asking you which Company is the best when it comes to clims?

I live in the State of Ohio.

Truth be told, most of them handle claims well. If you just want to pick one, I like Allstate a bunch. I'm biased because I managed an office for a year and saw first hand how well things were handled. From my personal experience, State Farm has probably handled claims the worst. That's a very limited sampling, but like I said first, most companies handle the majority of claims extremely well.

I feel a good independent in your area can put you in touch with awesome coverage at a lower rate. You'd be surprised what kind of insurance is out there that Allstate and State Farm can't offer.

Personally, I like Safeco. If Erie insurance is in that state, I say go for them.

I have Auto-Owners and am looking to get Erie both of them are J. D. Powers rated. I have never had a clim with Auto-Owners so I cannot tell you how they handle clims.

The reason for going to Erie is to save money.

I would like to know how they handle clims.

I did have Central Insurance and had a clim with them and they treated me very good. I would rate them a 10.

YES They have to be the best company that I had. If my premiums would not went up so much I would still have them.
Three years ago they raised them almost $200.00 and that was a little to much.

I would go with USAA if they would not be so high here in Ohio.

I have Auto-Owners and am looking to get Erie both of them are J. D. Powers rated. I have never had a clim with Auto-Owners so I cannot tell you how they handle clims.

The reason for going to Erie is to save money.

I would like to know how they handle clims.

I did have Central Insurance and had a clim with them and they treated me very good. I would rate them a 10.

Auto-owners and Erie are both fine companies.

Last edited:
Back