Which phone dialers (auto/predictive dialer) would you suggest?

SalesDialers did take away the discount. No one has it anymore. They do have a 10 day trial you could take advantage of though.

huh totally not my experience. XenCall hasn't went down on me once, and I've been using them now for months.

I only pay $99/month for it and with SalesDialers I was paying $120/month.

Every time I've needed to call customer service they have always answered and walked me through what I wanted to do. Though the only time I've needed to call customer service is to see if the dialer could do something.

The one thing I think that it lacks is a good user manual. Their help page is pretty useless. They need a way better manual. Going back to the only reason I've needed to call customer service is to find out if it can do something. For example, I wanted to know if I could prioritize the leads. I wanted it to dial est first, then cst, and pst, in that order. They walked me through how to set that up.

I also like that all of my telemarketers work out of the same lead pool. With SalesDialers they each had their own sign on information and I couldn't load the same leads for each of them. If I did, if one marked the lead as 'do not call' the other girl had no way of knowing it so I ended up having each telemarketer working different states. It didn't work well.

With SalesDialers it always dials 3 lines and only 3 lines (unless of course you pay more to get a 4th line). With Xencall the dialer learns the telemarketer and will adjust the dials accordingly. I've watched live as the telemarketer dials and at times it's dialing 28 lines at a time! I actually went in and limited the number of lines it dials. To me it kind of felt like a run away car lol.

Anyway. It's just interesting how two people can have completely different experiences with the same companies.

Are you still using Xen? I liked the potential ease of use of Sales Dialers, but it has been down almost daily. Today it has been down all day with no response from their team whatsoever.

I will be develop a proprietary solution using twilio ASAP. Does anyone know of a simple 4+ line power dialer to use in the meantime?

I'm still using Xencall. I did have a HUGE issue recently where I found that when I made outbound appointment calls they all weren't connecting. I would hear ringing and assume that the appointment didn't answer (why do they even bothering scheduling an appointment if they aren't going to answer??!?) and there was some routing issue where the call was just getting routed to nowhere!

They moved me to a different server and I've had no issues since but I get sick of thinking of how many of my appointments/leads were lost because I had no clue that it wasn't working properly.

They gave me a month free for the troubles...whoop-da-f'ing-do

I tried another dialer; SalesSling but it was $180/month. It was ok but one big issue with it was the outgoing caller ID number. With Xencall the caller ID that shows on the lead's phone is my business number but with SalesSling it was some random number assigned to me.

Back