Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

Greg says: · _OUR AGENTS START AT SOME OF THE HIGHEST COMMISSION LEVELS WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES TO EVEN HIGHER LEVELS BASED ON PRODUCTION!

Exactly what are "some of the highest commission levels"? Is that a secret Greg?

Post your commissions and I'll see if I can beat them. What kind of documented production does your team do and I'll even make you an offer.

Greg says: · _OUR AGENTS START AT SOME OF THE HIGHEST COMMISSION LEVELS WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES TO EVEN HIGHER LEVELS BASED ON PRODUCTION!

Exactly what are "some of the highest commission levels"? Is that a secret Greg?

You could ask a few of your agents who've called me out of curiosity.

Post your commissions and I'll see if I can beat them. What kind of documented production does your team do and I'll even make you an offer.

Our FE commissions start anywhere from 110% to 125% depending on the company. Of course, with either production or proof of production, it can go higher.

You could ask a few of your agents who've called me out of curiosity.

There may have been a few over the years that have called you out of curiosity, but I seriously doubt even one went with you or I would have known. Now, why do you think that is?

Our FE commissions start anywhere from 110% to 125% depending on the company. Of course, with either production or proof of production, it can go higher.

There may have been a few over the years that have called you out of curiosity, but I seriously doubt even one went with you or I would have known. Now, why do you think that is?

Common sense says they just wouldn't tell you. Makes sense doesn't it?

Todd I can match that commission % AND give the agents a whole lot more! Things such as:
-Lead financing. No prepayment for a DM drop, just pay $25 per lead as they come in.
-Charge backs are deducted on the back end and NOT from their advances
-TV leads approx. 2 min old
-GI ages 0-85
-20 FRESH EXCLUSIVE leads each week
And a whole lot more. I would post it all up here but then someone would say it should be in the offers section.

Do you offer any of the things I just mentioned up above?

Todd I can match that commission % AND give the agents a whole lot more! Things such as:
-Lead financing. No prepayment for a DM drop, just pay $25 per lead as they come in.
-GI ages 0-85
And a whole lot more. I would post it all up here but then someone would say it should be in the offers section.

Sorry, I had to paste this so others could actually see it.

Well, let's put this to the test. I think Noah would probably be happy with a 125% level. I'm sure he'll be inquiring as will a bunch of other agents! Hey 125% is great! I'll probably be referring a few agents to you along the way. Just remember though....125% is what they get!

-GI ages 0-85

Well, let's put this to the test. I think Noah would probably be happy with a 125% level. I'm sure he'll be inquiring as will a bunch of other agents! Hey 125% is great! I'll probably be referring a few agents to you along the way. Just remember though....125% is what they get!

How about you Todd? How much production does your agency do? FINAL EXPENSE ONLY.

-GI ages 0-85

Todd you avoided my question. Can you offer any of the things I can offer while I match your comm. levels?

-GI ages 0-85

Todd, remember I said I don't recruit in Fl.

Back