Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

I heard someone talking about $22.00 direct mail leads with zero to fifty thousand income filter and 55-80 age filter included.
I was told they look just like (lead connections) or (need a leads) style card.

Do these exist? what's the word on the street?

only talking about direct mail no others.

I heard someone talking about $22.00 direct mail leads with zero to fifty thousand income filter and 55-80 age filter included.
I was told they look just like (lead connections) or (need a leads) style card.

Do these exist? what's the word on the street?

only talking about direct mail no others.

I've run into two lower cost set price leads lately.

One showed the the agent who ordered a card similar to the lead connection but after the agent ordered it turned out to be a card that said the agent was going to save them money on their utility bill, cable bill, etc. FE one one of 5-things mentioned that he was going to save them money on. He hated the leads obviously.

The other one had no spot for a phone number. The lead gave them impression that info would be mailed to then (which pretty much everyone assumes when they respond to any lead in my opinion) and gets a higher response rate because it never asks for any phone number or anything and their name& address is pre-printed on the card. It's probably OK for agents who don't call to set appointments if they can buy this lead cheaper. Not as quality of a lead as people that actually fill out the card including their phone number though.

You can get the "walmart gift card" lead from leads2success for even lower. I ran crazy filters... something like 15-40k income, only females, no apartment or trailer parks, & ages 63-76. Leads came back for around $16 each.

& by the way, people didn't really remember the gift card part as much as I thought they would. & I didn't see a measurable quality difference with this lead vs the usual FE direct mail lead cards.

I've run into two lower cost set price leads lately.

One showed the the agent who ordered a card similar to the lead connection but after the agent ordered it turned out to be a card that said the agent was going to save them money on their utility bill, cable bill, etc. FE one one of 5-things mentioned that he was going to save them money on. He hated the leads obviously.

The other one had no spot for a phone number. The lead gave them impression that info would be mailed to then (which pretty much everyone assumes when they respond to any lead in my opinion) and gets a higher response rate because it never asks for any phone number or anything and their name& address is pre-printed on the card. It's probably OK for agents who don't call to set appointments if they can buy this lead cheaper. Not as quality of a lead as people that actually fill out the card including their phone number though.
I saw one that said
send it back with your information and you going to receive a $10 amazon gift card :no:

You can get the "walmart gift card" lead from leads2success for even lower. I ran crazy filters... something like 15-40k income, only females, no apartment or trailer parks, & ages 63-76. Leads came back for around $16 each.
& by the way, people didn't really remember the gift card part as much as I thought they would. & I didn't see a measurable quality difference with this lead vs the usual FE direct mail lead cards.

Are you in any way associated with that lead company?
Just asking to see how unbiased your experience with them is

Are you in any way associated with that lead company?
Just asking to see how unbiased your experience with them is

Leads2Success is owned by The Assurance Group (TAG). Our experience with them was horrible. Tried them twice. Even went down to see their operation. Our agents experience about half of the returns they were getting elsewhere. Even after I addressed this issue with Greg and let him know why we stopped using them, he convinced me to try it again. Very same thing. Not one of our agents that tried them got good results. Always the same complaint...."I've only gotten about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back."

Leads2Success is owned by The Assurance Group (TAG). Our experience with them was horrible. Tried them twice. Even went down to see their operation. Our agents experience about half of the returns they were getting elsewhere. Even after I addressed this issue with Greg and let him know why we stopped using them, he convinced me to try it again. Very same thing. Not one of our agents that tried them got good results. Always the same complaint...."I've only gotten about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back."
That wasn't my experience at all. But I did pay the per 1000 way if that makes a difference.

If I were to rewind time I would have used them from day 1 and never looked back. I was getting almost double the number of leads for the same dollar I would spend elsewhere. & since there's always 50% of leads that you'll never sit down with anyway, I think it can be a great alternative for some agents. But like any lead, it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
So you ran it per 1000 cards and not per lead cost? Unless your in one of the best areas in the country with those type filters i can't see how one can get those returns . How many total cards did you mail and over what time frame?I've run per 1000 many times and am lucky to get 1% returns. I love those filters though as woman much better buyers than men.

So you ran it per 1000 cards and not per lead cost? Unless your in one of the best areas in the country with those type filters i can't see how one can get those returns . How many total cards did you mail and over what time frame?I've run per 1000 many times and am lucky to get 1% returns. I love those filters though as woman much better buyers than men.
I got 2.72% returns on the 2nd drop I did. I optimized the filters to make it similar to the filters I used to run on Facebook ads. If you know how to work the filters they should increase your response rate! It ended up being about $17 per lead on that 2nd drop. Also, yes, females only are a lot better. They are the buyers. It's a waste of a lead to mail to men in my opinion. & it's more expensive as they don't respond as well.

For the top order, the filters are as follows (I may have misspoken earlier as it was a while ago):

Demographic Information
Count Demographics

Zipcode: 92411, 92376, 92401, 92408, 92410, 91764, 92346, 92404, 92405, 92407, 92316, 92354, 91673, 91711, 91767, 91766, 91710, 91761, 92509, 92507, 92501, 92324, 92313, 92374, 92373, 92557,
Only Records with a Zip+4 Address: Only Records with a Zip+4 Address,
One Per/All Per Household or Address: One Per Address (default),
NCOA Verified: NCOA Verified,
Income - Target Income 2.0 (Narrow Band Ranges): $ 15,000 - $ 19,999, $ 20,000 - $ 24,999, $ 25,000 - $ 29,999, $ 30,000 - $ 34,999, $ 35,000 - $ 39,999, $ 40,000 - $ 44,999, $ 45,000 - $ 49,999,
Final Expense Response Model: Final Expense Response Model,
Dwelling Type: Single Family Dwelling Unit, Multi-Family Dwelling Unit,
Description: MK91730-5,
Age - Adult Freeform Exact Age: 65~78,
Address Type: House Number and Street Name Present, Rural/Highway Contract, Rte No. With Box Number,
Address Quality: Address Matched DPV,
----------------------------------------

The order with the worse response rate had these filters:

Demographic Information
Count Demographics

Zipcode: 91673, 91711, 91767, 91766, 91710,
Only Records with a Zip+4 Address: Only Records with a Zip+4 Address,
One Per/All Per Household or Address: One Per Address (default),
NCOA Verified: NCOA Verified,
Income - Target Income 2.0 (Narrow Band Ranges): $ 15,000 - $ 19,999, $ 20,000 - $ 24,999, $ 25,000 - $ 29,999, $ 30,000 - $ 34,999, $ 35,000 - $ 39,999, $ 40,000 - $ 44,999, $ 45,000 - $ 49,999,
Final Expense Response Model: Final Expense Response Model,
Description: MK91730-1,
Age - Adult Freeform Exact Age: 60~76,
Address Type: House Number and Street Name Present, Rural/Highway Contract, Rte No. With Box Number,
Address Quality: Address Matched DPV,
QOhOU4I.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back