Who Has Best Rate for 51m Smoker W Copd

incis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
WHat carrier has the best smoking rates for a 51male with copd...diagnosed about a year ago and takes meds.
thanks

man if he is still smoking he is a dead man walking.....at least when my mom died of copd she was a non smoker for at least 10 years.....

If he is not on oxygen he could get immediate coverage with Monumental. He would be graded with almost everyone else.

Good call. I did a Monumental app non smoking and they rated him smoker (He told me he didn't smoke but must have told them he did) and he doesn't like the higher rate so he probably would pick a graded rate if lower then Mon.

If he is not on oxygen he could get immediate coverage with Monumental. He would be graded with almost everyone else.

Yep, sounds like a monumental level standard case to me too.... assuming no other health problems..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good call. I did a Monumental app non smoking and they rated him smoker (He told me he didn't smoke but must have told them he did) and he doesn't like the higher rate so he probably would pick a graded rate if lower then Mon.

well if he tells the new company that he smokes guess what? back at square one and now he's graded. guess it doesn't matter because the claim would be denied if he died in the 1st 2 yrs anyway if he's lying.

americo has the cheapest smoker rates i have seen, especially for females. not sure how their graded stacks up though, i have only compared their level product (protector 1).

Last edited:
Back