Who insures MLM direct sales agents?

dflag888

Hey everyone,
This is my first post, however I am always searching the posts with questions I have. However I cannot find this answer.

I insure a lady who is a big hitter in the northwest for a large MLM company. She has a very large following and keeps asking me if there is a policy that would cover all the people that are part of her selling group. I know there would not be a ton of premium in one policy, but in this situation it would be more quantity than quality.

I have tried to find a company that has a GL for Direct selling but I cannot find one.

Any ideas on where to go?

Thanks

Against what risk? Errors and omissions in the product sales process? Recruiting income claims? Inappropriate product hype claims? A judgment from the FTC that the MLM ends up being a pyramid?

Each MLM distributorship is responsible for their own actions and adhering to the policies and procedures manual that all reps should receive. If they don't follow it, their distributorship can be terminated for not following policies. That doesn't affect the upline though.

Last edited:
Any ideas on where to go?

Probably to the surplus lines brokers.

What products are involved?

How many people in her "large following"?

What kind of gross sales dollars are her people generating?

With the answers to those questions I can suggest how it can be done.

What often happens is that somebody wants this kind of group thing, but when it comes to the time and effort of putting it together and paying for it, they suddenly back pedal

Back