Who is everyone using? Too many options for me to pick

Advisor06

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have narrowed down my selection but I still feel I can't pick. Obviously I am looking to keep the price low but I am not sure. I have two things I would really like...mail merge and the ability to batch print labels.

Agency Bloc
Zoho
Radius Bob
Ebix Smart Office

Any thoughts are appreciated.

If that's your only criteria, then any/all of them should work as long as you can export the selected data to a .csv file and then use Word to create your labels or print envelopes.

With that criteria, you can stick with Outlook.

I've always found Insurance based CRMs to fall in to two categories:

1) Too complex
2) Too basic

Agencybloc and Radiusbob were too complicated for me. Zoho was too basic.

I went with an Excel spreadsheet in the end :) It does the mail merge, can calculate just about any peice of data you want, and almost free.

I, too, use Excel. You can get a free version from the internet - Apache Open Office.
I also use the Office Access database because it lets me build a list with a common trait such as T65 this month.

I've always found Insurance based CRMs to fall in to two categories:

1) Too complex
2) Too basic

Agencybloc and Radiusbob were too complicated for me. Zoho was too basic.

I went with an Excel spreadsheet in the end :) It does the mail merge, can calculate just about any peice of data you want, and almost free.
I'm shocked to hear you say that Zoho was too basic. You can do almost anything with it, including custom builds, conditional fields, etc.

By basic I meant it was basic in terms of insurance functionality.

The customization required to make it "fit" was too much for me.

I have narrowed down my selection but I still feel I can't pick. Obviously I am looking to keep the price low but I am not sure. I have two things I would really like...mail merge and the ability to batch print labels.

Agency Bloc
Zoho
Radius Bob
Ebix Smart Office

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I use CAM. So far so good.

Really just looking for a reliable alternative to Google Contacts. I have used it for years but would like more of a all in one system.

Really just looking for a reliable alternative to Google Contacts. I have used it for years but would like more of a all in one system.
Any CRM is going to be a good alternative to Google Contacts. You can test drive most for free. If you want something cheap and not specific to insurance (since you're using a system already not built for that) www.lessannoyingcrm.com is perfect.

I've often wondered why no one has built a simple, effective CRM tool purpose built for a L&H agent.

I can't imagine it would be that difficult?

Clients, product purchased, AP, Birthdate, and maybe commissions. That's really all the info needed I would think........

Back