Who is Lloyd Lofton?

I usually do. I will do copy/paste from many sources.

However, I never PUBLISH them as MY OWN WORK (at least not without citing proper sources).

At the very least, if I were to publish something BASED on someone else's work, I'd at least change the wording into my own words in some way.

Last edited:
I copy & paste for my own reference and link back in my notes in case the resource is a good one that I could use for future research.

And I curate from published articles for my blog posts. When quoting directly I make it known this is a direct quote with a link back to the source.

I copy & paste for my own reference and link back in my notes in case the resource is a good one that I could use for future research.

And I curate from published articles for my blog posts. When quoting directly I make it known this is a direct quote with a link back to the source.

All great comments. I private message him today and just got off the phone with him to own my mistake. I also emailed Brian about how this happened. I have tons of folders over the years that I have saved of training and great stuff I have come across, no clue the circumstances of adding this to these files 10 years ago. I went through one of these files a couple of months ago and saw several notes and things I had written down at some time that seemed useful. Diffently screwed up and appreciate the conversation he and I had. Great guy and clearly someone we can all learn from.

All great comments. I private message him today and just got off the phone with him to own my mistake. I also emailed Brian about how this happened. I have tons of folders over the years that I have saved of training and great stuff I have come across, no clue the circumstances of adding this to these files 10 years ago. I went through one of these files a couple of months ago and saw several notes and things I had written down at some time that seemed useful. Diffently screwed up and appreciate the conversation he and I had. Great guy and clearly someone we can all learn from.

Takes a good man to own up to his mistakes, apologize and seek to correct the problem.

If I park my car on a public street can you steal it?

Can and will are different things.

How much is it worth?

----------

This is what happens when you leave your vehicle on the street.

BNSF%205752%20-6A%20Wreck%20near%20Lakeside%20NE%206-14-06%20%201024N.JPG

I have tons of folders over the years that I have saved of training and great stuff I have come across, no clue the circumstances of adding this to these files 10 years ago.

So you are re-packaging sales material you have come across over the years ?

Just trying to get a clear understanding. I have heard of you before and didn't know exactly what you offered.

I went through one of these files a couple of months ago and saw several notes and things I had written down at some time that seemed useful. Diffently screwed up and appreciate the conversation he and I had. Great guy and clearly someone we can all learn from.

Was the screw up that you didn't change the material or didn't credit the source ?

Back