Who is Lloyd Lofton?

Share the wisdom you come across. If you know the source, give credit. If you don't know the source.. just say "here is something that I found, it's great and wanted to share.. no idea who wrote it"

Don't be a Lloyd.

I get email's from this guy, Sales videos, Got one today, tried listening but Just can't

I have no idea If they have any good info

I can never get past the 1st 5 minutes

He must be the most painful person to listen to, EVER

I get email's from this guy, Sales videos, Got one today, tried listening but Just can't

I have no idea If they have any good info

I can never get past the 1st 5 minutes

He must be the most painful person to listen to, EVER
Yeah... and I am curious about his using LUTC as an designation..There was never such a designation and LUTC was offered through the CFFP at its inception, not the American College. I took both parts of LUTC a couple of years before Lofton says he took it, 1977. The LUTCF designation was not offered until 1984 and required a third course at the time. Therefore, it seems to me that he is promoting himself with a phony designation.

Yeah... and I am curious about his using LUTC as an designation..There was never such a designation and LUTC was offered through the CFFP at its inception, not the American College. I took both parts of LUTC a couple of years before Lofton says he took it, 1977. The LUTCF designation was not offered until 1984 and required a third course at the time. Therefore, it seems to me that he is promoting himself with a phony designation.

Forgot about all this stuff about him

Just get these emails about sales and phrases and techniques and what not

All I know is within 30 sec it feels like I listening to nails on a chalkboard, His voice and demeanor is sound is the worst ever

I just can't imagine him selling anything

OfflineLloydloftonExpert
Josh said:
I believe it was sold.
I was referring to the site being down - revamped, up and running - Senior Insurance Marketing Association - sima, Yes Craig (Ritter) bought it.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
http://sima-net.com and click on Sign Up!
Lloyd kept it going for a bit until I was able to revamp the site and migrated it to AgentSurvivalGuide.com. I think ASG has good value, especially for newer agents and we also do very frequent podcasts. Our user base is up triple from last year to 110,000 users. Nothing like what Sam has here, but we do get a reasonable amount of agent traffic.

Lloyd kept it going for a bit until I was able to revamp the site and migrated it to AgentSurvivalGuide.com. I think ASG has good value, especially for newer agents and we also do very frequent podcasts. Our user base is up triple from last year to 110,000 users. Nothing like what Sam has here, but we do get a reasonable amount of agent traffic.
I hadn't looked at that site in a while. I just glanced at it and saw this article on passing the AHIP. There're a couple of threads where new agents are asking for help. I'll post this in them.

AHIP Test Tips and Tricks for Medicare Certification

Any training material, proprietary information, logos, etc., that you feel have value to other agents and clients should be copyright protected.

Was this material copyrighted?

To be clear, plagiarism is (legally) plagiarism regardless of whether the material is copyrighted.

FYI, whatever you publish is automatically copyrighted. If you put an article on a blog or your website, it's copyrighted wihtout you having to do anything else. You don't need to file anything or put any kind of copyright notice on the work.

If I send you a letter in the mail telling you the Seven Secrets of Seducing FE Prospects, it's copyrighted. If I write the Complete to Scoring Weed on an FE Appointment and put it on my website, it's copyright. You can't copy it and post it on Facebook without my permission, even if I didn't put a copyright notice on it.

In the old days (prior to the Copyright Act of 1976), rules were different, but today, copyright is automatic. You can still register a work with the copyright office to establish ownership and provide a history for future claims, but that is not necessary as far as establishing ownership.

Posting something on a forum depends on the terms you agreed to when you signed up. Some forums actually say they own everything, but most say you own the work but are granting them a perpetual license to display it. For example, insurance-forums.com's terms say "All posts made on this forum are the work product of the poster. When posting on this site, you give Insurance-Forums.com exclusive rights to display your content and waive all rights to control how the content is used." So I-F can display your post, quote it in an article they right, etc. But some random poster can't copy/paste it elsewhere without violating your copyright.

Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer but I've been down this copyright road many times and basic information on copyright law is widely available.

If I send you a letter in the mail telling you the Seven Secrets of Seducing FE Prospects, it's copyrighted. :confused:

eccentric-old-cuban-woman-smoking-cigar-in-the-historical-centre-of-C93GTR.jpg

If I write the Complete to Scoring Weed on an FE Appointment and put it on my website, it's copyright. :jiggy:

Back