Who is selling EIULs?

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was just wondering if anybody on here is focusing on this product presently and if there is such a body or bodies on here doing so,
are you targeting a specific age group with bookoo bucks or no?

Would you mind describing an average scenario of a prospect's suitability and your plan for 'solution?'

Thanks much in advance.

I was just wondering if anybody on here is focusing on this product presently and if there is such a body or bodies on here doing so,
are you targeting a specific age group with bookoo bucks or no?

Would you mind describing an average scenario of a prospect's suitability and your plan for 'solution?'

Thanks much in advance.

Doing 40-55, professionals (such as RN's and Tech's), business owners and such. No need to go after the HWC, the market is somewhat saturated with others that specialize in a very small niche market. Yet I push WL and UL's depending upon the client, suitability depends upon the ability to pay and need of insurance for life not just a term certain.

Thanks James and Midwest for the replies.

Did you have a specific question? If so please feel free to ask, it seems as though Midwest was having some fun stirring up the pot with such a topic in what he started. It may or may not be what you was wanting to ask?

You know what James, thanks for offering to help; for right now, I think I'm good - but if I do acquire any more querries, I know to whom to turn for some guidance on this topic. Thank you. :) I appreciate it.

Back