Who is successful telemarketing individual health???

Actually, Lebanon, as in Beirut, Lebanon.

Wow, quite a commute to that Springboro office...
I would love to hear the story(s) on how and why you are in Beirut.

As a Miami grad, you can understand my disdain for some aspects of the UC program.

I do understand... Quite a school and beautiful campus. Love the Oxford area. I wished they hadn't caved to the pressure of being pc and lost the Redskin name, but that is old school and minusha.

Re Hugs...actually, he was a hell of a coach (still is) and a great recruiter. But I guess Nancy got the last word.

Agreed. She dealt him the fatal arrow thru the heart, although he applied the poison to the tip of that arrow, with the typical Hugs behavior. Fun while it lasted.

SN

Personally, I've done well without a quote engine and feel I'm doing better with one. I really enjoy stacking one carrier against another during a presentation. I feel it shows the client that they are truly getting the best deal.

Help me understand, I have never used a quote engine besides the ehealth website. What would be the advantage for me to buy Norvax compared to just running a couple deductible options from each carrier on a MS Word sheet and going over it with the prospect?

Very easy - very professional - let's go HSA shopping:

hsacomarisongd2.jpg

Healthagent,

I just read your blog regarding the CRM tool crom CMS, in addition to reading through some of your other material. How many agents do you know of that are using it? Are the results positive acroos the board? Thank you for your ongoing input.

You determine the results. A chain saw works better than an axe. Neither work when they're sitting in the garage.

You determine the results. A chain saw works better than an axe. Neither work when they're sitting in the garage.

Therein lies the reason why that firewood is still in its original state, that of a fallen tree in one piece.

Good anoalogy.

Back