Who is your favorite FE company to do E-APP?

I am always concerned that the information on my client is in my hands not just the ins. company... and the info needs to be in a form that it can be entered into my internal system for retrieval at my convenience... I produced and I want it... :skeptical:

Can you tell I'm a bit anal retentive?... :yes:

I am always concerned that the information on my client is in my hands not just the ins. company... and the info needs to be in a form that it can be entered into my internal system for retrieval at my convenience... I produced and I want it... :skeptical:

Can you tell I'm a bit anal retentive?... :yes:

I write the same clients or their families often. Being able to pull up a piece of information can be important. If for no other reason than to build loyalty from them.

I write the same clients or their families often. Being able to pull up a piece of information can be important. If for no other reason than to build loyalty from them.

When you show up with a file folder full of organized policy stuff... they know you mean business... makes me look more professional and less bald.... :laugh:

..........organized...........

:D

Recently an old client called in to refer her sister to me. As we chatted I pulled her file. Asked if her old Basset Hound Rex was still kicking, long dead. And how old was her little soccer playing granddaughter now. She asked if my son was still in the Military, that one is out Xs 10 plus years. We have not spoken in years. But that paper file has some good stuff in there. Sure copies of apps, Husband's claim info, Copies of parameds and case notes. But the gold is in the personal jotted notes.

I wrote the sister and the sister's son. And just wrote the granddaughter and her husband and kids some term. Working on quoting the husband's mother.

And the beat goes on!

Yeah, yeah, I know I need to start using my CRM more.

CFG has the easiest, most efficient Eapp on the planet.

Rates are very competitive on Preferred and Standard types too!

They have an instant decline thing, but it’s seperate from the app. An AmAm app that was just as liberal and instant decision would be a huge competitor to Eagle.

Anything else you want to breaking news about With it? The product deserves a lot more respect and it gets in the market especially with true Social Security billing.

They have an instant decline thing, but it’s seperate from the app. An AmAm app that was just as liberal and instant decision would be a huge competitor to Eagle.

AmAm is great for Graded / Modified and then use CFG for preferred / standard - better rates - 15 minute max process.

Latest posts

Back