Who pays the best commission on MedSupp GI?

Not if original carrier is still available.

I know that is what Medicare says, and I may only write a few GI cases per year (if that). But I have never had a carrier ask if they had applied with the original carrier

I know that is what Medicare says, and I may only write a few GI cases per year (if that). But I have never had a carrier ask if they had applied with the original carrier
I've been wanting to try this, but i don't wanna *** someones medicare up for a month lol.

I have a lady who was diagnosed with afib last March can't find her a company lol. Her plan is extremely well priced.
Do you have Bankers Fidelity? Just based on the A-Fib, they'd probably take it, but they've raised their rates so I don't know if they could beat who she's got now.

Good to know cause I don't think I have done one yet! Well maybe one but so long ago not sure how it all played out.

Whoa, lots of responses while I've been in AEP seminars!

@ russelltw- now on Cigna MA-PD. Used to be on Medico MSupp.

@ StephanieCJ- yep, UHC pays about 50% of their ~70% full commission vs everyone else. Trying for more, if its out there.

@ YouGotMyMoney- my understanding is that if a GI is available because of Trial Right, carrier will default to near $0 commission

@ Rob Lion- yes, I think I can. Trying to pick the one that will actually pay me more than a Happy Meal

@ bpenn9- I'm not sure that matters, as far as I know. I think Trial Right is avaiable even to someone who signs up for MA right at T65, no prior MedSupp. Is that wrong?

Thank you to all for responding.

Still looking for anything approaching 100% of normal OE payout!!

@ Rob Lion #2- Plan F to G or anything else is permitted by UHC/AARP at anytime. Are there any other carriers that permit plan switch w/o UW, that anyone's aware of?

@ goillini52- Thanks -- I will look at Oxford

@ Rob Lion #3- My spreadsheet says that Afib question is not even on the app with: Liberty Bankers Life, GTL, Thrivent, Shenandoah Life, United World Life, Individual Assurance, Sentinel Security Life, Oxford, Gerber and Humana Insurance Company -- but NOT Humanadental, at least in NC. Could be wrong though...

Whoa, lots of responses while I've been in AEP seminars!

@ russelltw- now on Cigna MA-PD. Used to be on Medico MSupp.

@ StephanieCJ- yep, UHC pays about 50% of their ~70% full commission vs everyone else. Trying for more, if its out there.

@ YouGotMyMoney- my understanding is that if a GI is available because of Trial Right, carrier will default to near $0 commission

@ Rob Lion- yes, I think I can. Trying to pick the one that will actually pay me more than a Happy Meal

@ bpenn9- I'm not sure that matters, as far as I know. I think Trial Right is avaiable even to someone who signs up for MA right at T65, no prior MedSupp. Is that wrong?

Thank you to all for responding.

Still looking for anything approaching 100% of normal OE payout!!

@ Rob Lion #2- Plan F to G or anything else is permitted by UHC/AARP at anytime. Are there any other carriers that permit plan switch w/o UW, that anyone's aware of?

@ goillini52- Thanks -- I will look at Oxford

@ Rob Lion #3- My spreadsheet says that Afib question is not even on the app with: Liberty Bankers Life, GTL, Thrivent, Shenandoah Life, United World Life, Individual Assurance, Sentinel Security Life, Oxford, Gerber and Humana Insurance Company -- but NOT Humanadental, at least in NC. Could be wrong though...
Remember they may not ask for afib they may ask for a heart rhythm disorder which is afib lol.

Back