Whole Life Alternative to Final Expense

LBL Flex4Life goes down to 10k, as long as premium is at least $15/mo. (That product is only good for clean cases, though. If they answer any health question "yes", they'll get declined, with few exceptions.)

Lafayette goes down to $5,000 and is a participating policy that pays dividends. I've had very good experience with them on fully underwritten cases.

Lafayette Life. 67212 Age72 no tobacco. $10K. Could I get a Kansas agent to post or pm rate for a Contender 15 policy?

LBL Flex4Life goes down to 10k, as long as premium is at least $15/mo. (That product is only good for clean cases, though. If they answer any health question "yes", they'll get declined, with few exceptions.)

True. And the rates are a tad bit cheaper than RNA EL.

$88.70 for $10,000 if he's a male with Contender.
But it's more common on those small cases to use the Heritage product not the Contender. The premium on that is $72.24

?: Lafayette Life. 67212 Age72 no tobacco. $10K. Could I get a Kansas agent to post or pm rate for a Contender 15 policy?

Ans:
$88.70 for $10,000 if he's a male with Contender.
But it's more common on those small cases to use the Heritage product not the Contender. The premium on that is $72.24

The "best" policy is the one that maximizes paid up insurance by age 95-98.

The quoted rates leave me with 3 questions (again pm ok if these are not appropriate for thread answers)

1) KSKJ fully underwritten 10K policy is cheaper than the Lafayette policies. What would a $10K Assurity policy cost?

2) What Lafayette Contender and Heritage coverage would $60 per month buy?
(A decreasing discretionary cash flow from Social Security is the policy funding source.)

3) Comparing Assurity, Lafayette and KSKJ; which would be most likely to maximize additional paid up insurance by age 95-98?
subsets of overall need:
72-80, Policy face; 80-88, balance between face and additional paid up additions; 88-98, as much paid up increase as possible.

Back