Why Do I Get No Leads?

One of three things is going on:

1. Nobody's searching for those terms
2. Your site isn't really ranking for those terms (you might see your site show up but remember that results are personalized)
3. People are searching for the terms and your site is showing up, but nobody's clicking on your site

If you haven't done so already, set your site up with Google Webmaster tools. This will tell you how many search results your site is being shown for. If your site is showing up in search results but nobody's clicking on it, work on your meta description.

Very good advice. I was about to post the same basic ideas.

One more thing to look at is the title. Your title and your meta description become what is basically a classified ad. If the combination isn't compelling, you won't get as many clicks.

if you've blocked incoming pm's..can you still send pm's?

I have no idea. Never saw a need for that feature and no reason to open myself up to more spam sources.

Wheeler taught me that.

If someone wants to contact me I am easy to find.

It can be a lot of factors. Most of which have been mentioned. But it can also be your form,quote, lead capture. etc... you have to ask the right questions in the right order. If you want send me an email/PM and I can show you some examples to get you started

If I wanted folks to PM me I would enable it.

If you don't want to post the link, no problem. If it isn't working for you then you don't have to worry about someone from the forum stealing your ideas, do you?

Wow, you must really be important.

who wants this lead.....

Initial Life Quote Request From Your Website
A Submitted: Monday - October 24th, 2011 [04:51:07 pm EDT]
State: Texas State:
BirthMonth: 6
Birthday: 15
BirthYear: 1945
Sex: M
Smoker: N
Category: 20 Year Level Term Guaranteed FaceAmount: 10000000
Name: Up Chuck
Phone: 7136589869
Email: [email protected]

I don't have enough posts yet to put a url, but go to google and type in"google keyword tool"

id pm you if you had it enabled
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

any idea on what is a good place to see how many monthly searches are being done for certain keywords?

Back