Will All Seniors Eventually Have No Choice but Medicare Advantage?

And I’m voting for Democracy so Joe gets my vote.

I’m not voting for a conman. A traitor. A sexual assaulter. An insurrectionist. A bald headed, shoe polish face lier.
Seriously Russ … that is like the kettle calling the pot black…. it is about issues .. do I like Trump nope ..but that is the difference between you and me … I look at the platforms .. i’m not sure we’ve had a president that wasn’t many of these things that you have expressed starting with Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Obama they were all flawed

Seriously Russ … that is like the kettle calling the pot black…. it is about issues .. do I like Trump nope ..but that is the difference between you and me … I look at the platforms .. i’m not sure we’ve had a president that wasn’t many of these things that you have expressed starting with Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Obama they were all flawed

Trump doesn't have a platform apart from serving himself and saving his ass, y'all are hilarious.

Trump doesn't have a platform apart from serving himself and saving his ass, y'all are hilarious.

Just because some people don't like Biden doesn't mean they like Trump.
I don't like constipation, but it doesn't mean I like diarrhea. You can dislike both.

The fact of the matter is, Biden is cognitively impaired and should not be the leader of this country. Does that mean Trump should be? Not necessarily. But the masses (idiots) in this country are so divided that they are going to give us these two awful choices. And anyone who believes Biden hasn't done terrible things is lying to themselves. He's extremely compromised ethically.

And the majority of people who vote are simply voting for a party regardless of how bad the candidate is. It's become "us against them".

I have to hand it to the majority of voting Democrats, they are loyal to their party no matter what. At least some conservatives were willing to cross the bridge so to speak and not vote for Trump last go around. Some just didn't vote for president and some actually voted for Biden. But they thought they were getting the 90's and early 2000's version of Biden. Boy were they fooled. It's rare you see a Democrat cross the aisle.
So here we are, the options are a man who struggles cognitively and isn't the most ethical person in the world (regardless of what Democrats want to believe) and a true narcissist who is also ethically challenged.

I think a true centrist could jump in and win this thing, but because of how our system works, it won't happen.

I don't like constipation, but it doesn't mean I like diarrhea. You can dislike both.

The fact of the matter is, Biden is cognitively impaired and should not be the leader of this country. Does that mean Trump should be? Not necessarily. But the masses (idiots) in this country are so divided that they are going to give us these two awful choices. And anyone who believes Biden hasn't done terrible things is lying to themselves. He's extremely compromised ethically.

And the majority of people who vote are simply voting for a party regardless of how bad the candidate is. It's become "us against them".

I have to hand it to the majority of voting Democrats, they are loyal to their party no matter what. At least some conservatives were willing to cross the bridge so to speak and not vote for Trump last go around. Some just didn't vote for president and some actually voted for Biden. But they thought they were getting the 90's and early 2000's version of Biden. Boy were they fooled. It's rare you see a Democrat cross the aisle.
So here we are, the options are a man who struggles cognitively and isn't the most ethical person in the world (regardless of what Democrats want to believe) and a true narcissist who is also ethically challenged.

I think a true centrist could jump in and win this thing, but because of how our system works, it won't happen.

They are BOTH cognitively impaired.. You act like Mr Man, Person, Camera, TV is dealing with a full deck! The man is worse than biden and even more compromised than him..

You'll never convince them. I was talking with a MAGA lover the other day who claimed the stock market was being rigged and it wasn't at an all-time high.

I don't care to convince them tbh, in my opinion they are a lost cause. Politics in this country have become more of a spectacle than anything else.

Also the idea that Biden has turned left is hilarious, he has always been a quasi-conservative and that hasn't changed... You realize the left hate him right? Including me lol

Also the idea that Biden has turned left is hilarious, he has always been a quasi-conservative and that hasn't changed... You realize the left hate him right? Including me lol

Mmmkay pumpkin. You may want to look up some videos of Biden in the 90's. He has moved left on many issues. Hell, even his former boss talked about securing the border way back when. I've heard many centrist liberals say the Democrat party has gone way left. You don't have to agree, but that is their belief.

There's really no sense in us going back and forth. You're voting for Biden, we get it. And there's likely nothing that could change that for you. I mean, who doesn't love the fact that we are sending billions to Ukraine and involved in some skirmishes in the middle east and on the verge of sending troops to battle? I recall many liberals claiming Trump would get us into World War 3. Looks like Biden is closer to that.

And who doesn't love the stream of millions of illegals coming into the country? We have a system set up for legal immigration, but why do that when you can cross the border, be given some money and a phone and sent on your merry way with a "promise" to show up to court in 18-24 months?

And who doesn't love dudes identifying as girls competing against girls in sports?

And who doesn't love allowing doctors to provide hormone blockers to preteens because you know, preteens are full of wisdom?

I really see why you love Biden and liberals in general.

Feel free to respond, but I won't continue the convo as it will go nowhere.

Back