Will All Seniors Eventually Have No Choice but Medicare Advantage?

It's amazing how dumb y'all are... 🤣
I never traveled to rural Alabama. I'm not successful. Now I'm not happy. 🤣. You have to create a version of me in your head that makes you feel better about yourself.

*** you. That made me feel better...
Like I said, you don’t seem very happy. You are always complaining about something or someone. Maybe take a vacation.

More than half the country hates Trump, what's your point?
So let me try this with you since Russ will not answer …

Who do you support if it gets down to Trump and Biden? Will you vote for Biden because you hate Trump or will you vote for Biden because you like his policies. There is no in between in this question..

So let me try this with you since Russ will not answer …

Who do you support if it gets down to Trump and Biden? Will you vote for Biden because you hate Trump or will you vote for Biden because you like his policies. There is no in between in this question..

I won't be voting for either of the senile old men.. My focus this election is local and state

Come on man that’s a cop out… let me try this forget about the man ..Who Did you do you support the Democratic agenda or Republican agenda

How is it a cop-out? You see things in this left/right prism... I will tell you one thing, I definitely do not support the Republican agenda..

Latest posts

Back