Will All Seniors Eventually Have No Choice but Medicare Advantage?

How is it a cop-out? You see things in this left/right prism... I will tell you one thing, I definitely do not support the Republican agenda..
It was a cop out but you did show your party of choice..below is a copy and paste but just to make sure where you stand.. Do you believe that what the California Gov just passed saying that 700,000 Illegal aliens can get free healthcare … Do you believe that men should compete in sports against men..Do you believe that boys should shower with little girls.. Do you people should vote without an ID.. Do you believe in open boarders… I just want to make .. I just want to make sure that you believe in all of these things .. I am not judging you but want to understand your thought process..

Democratic Party vs Republican Party: Key Differences Between the Political Parties in the USA

The two major political parties in the USA have their roots in the Repulican-Democrat party, but in the present scenario, these two political parties in the USA differ on a great many policies.

KEY DIFFERENCESDEMOCRATSREPUBLICANS
PhilosophyLiberal and Left-Wing PhilosophyConservative and Right-Wing Philosophy
Economic BeliefsProgressive economic taxation, which means that higher taxes should be based on the rich and lower in the middle and lower classes.Believe that taxes should not be imposed on anyone and wages should be controlled by the market.
Military StanceMilitary spending should be decreasedMilitary Spending should be increased
Social IdealsBased on social responsibilityBased on individual rights
Stances on Non-Conventional areasSupports gay and lesbian marriages. Also believe that abortion should be legalizedOppose gay and lesbian marriages. Also, believe that abortion should not be legalized
Stance on Government RegulationBelieve that government regulations help protect consumersBelieve that government regulations are against free market capitalism
Healthcare PolicySupports Universal healthcare such as Medicaid and MedicareOppose universal healthcare and believe that private companies can provide better health facilities than government-run organizations
Immigration PolicyCall for lenient immigration laws and wants to make America a more welcoming nation.Republicans are against granting immigration to unlawful immigrants
Traditional Support (in states)California, New York and MassachusettsOklahoma, Texas, and Kansas
Symbol (Political)DonkeyElephant
ColorBlueRed

It was a cop out but you did show your party of choice..below is a copy and paste but just to make sure where you stand.. Do you believe that what the California Gov just passed saying that 700,000 Illegal aliens can get free healthcare … Do you believe that men should compete in sports against men..Do you believe that boys should shower with little girls.. Do you people should vote without an ID.. Do you believe in open boarders… I just want to make .. I just want to make sure that you believe in all of these things .. I am not judging you but want to understand your thought process..

Do I believe that undocumented human beings should have access to healthcare? Absolutely

Do I believe men should compete against men? Um sure?

Do I believe that boys should shower with little girls? idk what the hell you are talking about, switch off newsmax/oann

Do I believe people should be able to vote without ID? If the feds are providing free ID I am fine with it, otherwise no..

Do I believe in Open Borders? No, the border isnt open, I live 10 mins from the mexican border, again... switch off newsmax/oann

Do I believe that undocumented human beings should have access to healthcare? Absolutely

Do I believe men should compete against men? Um sure?

Do I believe that boys should shower with little girls? idk what the hell you are talking about, switch off newsmax/oann

Do I believe people should be able to vote without ID? If the feds are providing free ID I am fine with it, otherwise no..

Do I believe in Open Borders? No, the border isnt open, I live 10 mins from the mexican border, again... switch off newsmax/oann
Thank you for being honest … you are a lefty .. no issue with that we just have different views on how we see America …

Do I believe that undocumented human beings should have access to healthcare? Absolutely. Do you have Free Health Care?

Do I believe men should compete against men? Um sure? Of course you do..

Do I believe that boys should shower with little girls? idk what the hell you are talking about, switch off newsmax/oann .. Not sure what this newsmax is that you are speaking about.. I only watch Netflix and CNN

Do I believe people should be able to vote without ID? If the feds are providing free ID I am fine with it, otherwise no.. What is a Free ID?

Do I believe in Open Borders? No, the border isnt open, I live 10 mins from the mexican border, again... switch off newsmax/oann. Dream world The View and CNN say otherwise
Thank you for being honest … you are a lefty .. no issue with that we just have different views on how we see America …

And I’m voting for Democracy so Joe gets my vote.

I’m not voting for a conman. A traitor. A sexual assaulter. An insurrectionist. A bald headed, shoe polish face lier.

Latest posts

Back