Will Gerber Take Signing with an X?

goget

Guru
100+ Post Club
63 yr old and daughter had poa over her. Her health is irrelevant with Gerber (she had a stroke)But will Gerber take an x signature if I put by it "Applicants signature". A long time ago gerber would. Not sure about now.

63 yr old and daughter had poa over her. Her health is irrelevant with Gerber (she had a stroke)But will Gerber take an x signature if I put by it "Applicants signature". A long time ago gerber would. Not sure about now.

If not, Settlers will take an X on the Bronze Plan.

If you can sell Gerber over the phone, you don't need any of that? We do it all over the phone then type in their info on their website. No signature needed. No 3rd party call.

But we are an approved telesales company with them. If you want that opportunity you can transfer to us. It's ridiculously easy!

It's also just as easy to take your i-pad with you and do it right there in the house. Once again, no signature needed.

Back