Will Obama Care Now Be Cancelled?

Fascism: noun
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Fascism | Define Fascism at Dictionary.com

The irony is not lost on me. Those who are calling Trump a fascist... really are advocating the definition for their own political ideology.

1. Trump is far from a dictator. If he was a dictator, that health bill would've gone through.

2. Complete power? See #1, unless you're afraid of twitter. BTW, the way that the DNC seemed to fawn over their presidential messiah, they freely gave up any opposing or thinking power of their own.

3. Forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism? Yes, Trump calls out "fake news" (just as Obama didn't like Fox News), but he didn't call for armed guards to force the press to report as he would. (And the messiah president didn't try to do that either.)

4. Regimenting all industry and commerce... well, he's the first president I know of who is meeting with the heads of industry to bring jobs in. He's not trying to regiment, but finding out what their needs are. (But President Obama however...)

5. Emphasizing nationalism and often racism. Nationalism? No doubt about that. Racism? I don't think so, but you can make up your own mind. (Obama far from nationalism, but his 'community organizer' roots certainly showed certain ethnic favoritism, regardless or even because of their criminal behavior.)

Just because it's "fashionable" to use a term, does not make it a correct term.

Just like the Left calling ALL immigration "immigration" rather than making the distinction of illegal aliens. ('Illegal' is their status, and 'alien' is a legal term for those who came from outside the country.)

Last edited:
Fascism: noun
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Fascism | Define Fascism at Dictionary.com

The irony is not lost on me. Those who are calling Trump a fascist... really are advocating the definition for their own political ideology.

1. Trump is far from a dictator. If he was a dictator, that health bill would've gone through.

2. Complete power? See #1, unless you're afraid of twitter. BTW, the way that the DNC seemed to fawn over their presidential messiah, they freely gave up any opposing or thinking power of their own.

3. Forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism? Yes, Trump calls out "fake news" (just as Obama didn't like Fox News), but he didn't call for armed guards to force the press to report as he would. (And the messiah president didn't try to do that either.)

4. Regimenting all industry and commerce... well, he's the first president I know of who is meeting with the heads of industry to bring jobs in. He's not trying to regiment, but finding out what their needs are. (But President Obama however...)

5. Emphasizing nationalism and often racism. Nationalism? No doubt about that. Racism? I don't think so, but you can make up your own mind. (Obama far from nationalism, but his 'community organizer' roots certainly showed certain ethnic favoritism, regardless or even because of their criminal behavior.)

Just because it's "fashionable" to use a term, does not make it a correct term.

Just like the Left calling ALL immigration "immigration" rather than making the distinction of illegal aliens. ('Illegal' is their status, and 'alien' is a legal term for those who came from outside the country.)

Trump isn't a fascist, he's just a self promoting lying dumbass, the PT Barnum of this era.

Maybe, but he keeps getting proved right. (Still waiting to see what he says about the 3 million illegals voting - we'll see.)

Maybe we should be calling Trump "The Mentalist"?

----------

But when Trump discovers the truth... it's EPIC!

All one has to do... is pay attention:

----------

And maybe Trump creates his own mayhem in order to expose other things?

----------

And just one more great scene:

Yeah, I can totally see Trump doing all of this! Sure is comical - when he's proven right!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back