Will this Marriage Finally Be Consummated?

What was your point in the past ?
My point was to contrast how people on this board treated GNW vs LTCFP, seeing some "flaws" in LTCFP (again, based on misinformation) and not noticing GNW's bullying behavior.

Seems you are changing directions now.
Not quite. As I stated before, we all look to help our clients. GNW stinks on the inside (clearly, as you can see - subject to internal shenanigans), yet if the product is good...

Also wanted to make a small point about "hundreds of top producers looking for a new home". I believe the current situation is not an outright acquisition. It is more like a merger, hence I doubt you'd see many top agents leaving. While their trade name will likely change - it currently appears that the top manager is coming from LTCFP.

... not noticing GNW's bullying behavior.

...GNW stinks on the inside (clearly, as you can see - subject to internal shenanigans)...

It is statements like these that discredit you.

These statements are not only false, but show that you do not understand the most basic ethical standards of the insurance industry.

These statements are not only false, but show that you do not understand the most basic ethical standards of the insurance industry.
So your "standards" are such that it is acceptable to treat agents as the property of the company - and it is [somehow] good for our clients? Or, perhaps you believe that anti-competitive tacit "no-hire" agreements between companies are ethical (or legal)?
Silly me, I thought indentured servitude was abolished quite a while ago.

Last edited:
Dear Partner,

We are pleased to announce a merger of ACSIA and LTC Financial Partners that is scheduled to close in June 2014. The blending of these two industry leading organizations will create the largest and most talented independent distribution team in the LTC solutions industry. ACSIA has over 50 years of experience, and is a respected agency that has the financial backing of LTC Global.

The consolidated organizations will be known as ACSIA Partners and be led by newly appointed CEO and industry veteran Denise Gott, along with a carefully selected team of highly experienced leadership from both organizations. The newly formed ACSIA Partners will bring strength of experience in LTC sales, providing education and service nationwide to everyone seeking LTC planning assistance. LTCFP’s reverse mortgage division will be spun off as an independent company under the leadership of LTCFP co-founder Cameron Truesdell.

The industry leading blended power of IT expertise and lead generation experience will provide the highest quality leads to the ACSIA Partners agents. The former LTCFP Worksite Team will continue to bring worksite and multi-life opportunities to the combined sales forces, using successful seminar selling methods and simplified underwriting. We will leverage the combined size and experience of both firms to attract more affinity & employer multi-life opportunities as well as strategic partnership relationships such as large banking organizations and financial advisory firms.

ACSIA Partners will offer a robust portfolio of ‘best in class’ LTC solutions products from Genworth, Transamerica, Mutual of Omaha, John Hancock, LifeSecure, MedAmerica, United Security, Guarantee Trust Life and a variety of highly rated hybrid, life and annuity products such as OneAmerica and Moneyguard. Operations will continue from Fort Myers, Florida and Kirkland, Washington with offices in Cleveland, Ohio, Deerfield Beach, Florida and Montgomery, Alabama, providing enhanced agent support and services.

A solid career path with enhanced commission opportunities, ongoing training, sales contests, top producer trips and career enhancement opportunities are all planned for the new ACSIA Partners.

My point was to contrast how people on this board treated GNW vs LTCFP, seeing some "flaws" in LTCFP (again, based on misinformation) and not noticing GNW's bullying behavior.

I don't think the "flaws" were based on misinformation anymore than you saying that GNW has bullying behavior. In fact I have no knowledge of this bullying behavior, nor does it matter at the consumer level, IMO.

I am open to hearing about it, but so far, you have not convinced me I should be concerned.

The flaws are based on personal knowledge and information shared by people with personal experiences on this forum. In fact an employee, recruiter, human resources person, "Irena" shared specific information.

I don't see misinformation, you may not agree, and these were opinion based on information presented.

Not quite. As I stated before, we all look to help our clients. GNW stinks on the inside (clearly, as you can see - subject to internal shenanigans), yet if the product is good...

Neither defending or against them, but you have a statement of opinion. You have not given any clear evidence that concerns me.

Also wanted to make a small point about "hundreds of top producers looking for a new home". I believe the current situation is not an outright acquisition. It is more like a merger, hence I doubt you'd see many top agents leaving. While their trade name will likely change - it currently appears that the top manager is coming from LTCFP.

If these "top producers" at LTCFP agree with how you feel about GNW, wouldn't they also not patronize a company that does business with GNW ?

You don't know where your own post came from? how interesting...

Oh sure, and your name is???

----------

If these "top producers" at LTCFP agree with how you feel about GNW, wouldn't they also not patronize a company that does business with GNW ?

Lol, Genworth will be each LTCFP agent's number 1 company once they get an appointment.

must be a slow news day...

the industry has challenges providing solutions just as our clients do individually...this is a national/global issue that everyone is trying to figure out.......we seem to be focusing more on the reactions here, as opposed to the issues themselves .

Back