Working class Final Expense?

My goal is to be one. Old and working.

I see too many unfulfilled older retirees. That God give me the strength and health to continue to do what I find very fulfilling.

I'm weird that way.:wacko:
Now, that I have had to retire from the church and can no longer sell insurance, I am having a real problem with self-worth. Feel kind of useless.

Now, that I have had to retire from the church and can no longer sell insurance, I am having a real problem with self-worth. Feel kind of useless.

Why not get a job with an fmo remotely taking calls about life products . Helping agents who call in with product questions . Your very knowledgeable. I’d approach some fmo’s about that . Work 20 hrs a week

Sorry to hear that Louis. I agree with Lee and Don. I learn from you all the time. You've got a lot of knowledge and if a FMO had you for new agents to tap your brain, that would be a plus. :yes:

Last edited:
Back