Working From Home

There’s quite a few carriers that you can sell over the phone for term, final expense, health, and Medicare. See I like insurance companies where you patch in the underwriter, they take the app, approve in the call, you get paid in a couple of days, and repeat. I have a business model other agents are following, selling over the phone. It’s fun, exciting, and not too difficult to implement.
I'd like to know more about your business model. I've been out of the industry for quite a while and contemplating getting back in. My goal is to sell over the phone and employ a cost effective method of quality lead gen.

There’s quite a few carriers that you can sell over the phone for term, final expense, health, and Medicare. See I like insurance companies where you patch in the underwriter, they take the app, approve in the call, you get paid in a couple of days, and repeat. I have a business model other agents are following, selling over the phone. It’s fun, exciting, and not too difficult to implement.
Joe Im looking for an opp like this, can you send me more info please

Joe Im looking for an opp like this, can you send me more info please

I’d be happy to share! Let’s start with a phone call and see if we are a good fit first. There’s a lot of proprietary information we generally do not just forward to just anyone that asks. Feel free to PM me with a good phone number to reach you at and your availability this week and we will start there. Have a great weekend!

Please share with the group . . .

Sure, I'd be happy to...... Selling Final Expense over the phone with carriers that you live connect to the UW department for instant approval. The leads are inbound live transfers (from a variety of oversea call centers we purchase from) mixed with Facebook leads that have the words "life insurance" splattered all over the place.

Sure, I'd be happy to...... Selling Final Expense over the phone with carriers that you live connect to the UW department for instant approval. The leads are inbound live transfers (from a variety of oversea call centers we purchase from) mixed with Facebook leads that have the words "life insurance" splattered all over the place.

connect with UW like in a 3 way with apptical, etc?

Back