Working on a New Website Please Give Opinions

iiinycboi

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone,

i am working on a new wordpress design and want to know what i need to add, take out, or change.

Each tab will have general information and a quote form. Ask a question is going to be my blog / answering question section. and policy review is obviously a place where you can upload me your policy.

How should i word the front page? the right columns?

My motto will be to educate consumers and help them understand their policy first before selling, so i want people to come to my site for answers.

Thanks in advance

test.daiconsulting.com

Ok thanks for the comments, i will do the edits to the banner and revise the grammar.

I'm going to writing my own content. The home insurance page i just copied to see how it looks. because the latin didnt really give me a good feel.

All the content will be written by me and also using blog to interact with my website viewers.

Thank you for your comments, i will do all the suggestions made
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
also do you think i need bigger phone number? also the what to do here... how should i word this. I'm trying to educate first and help before selling so i want to change it to say something like 1. look around research and learn. 2. get a free policy analysis 3. get a competitive quote and compare.

Last edited:
I like the layout and design - a lot. Clean. Functional. It works.

I don't see an ABOUT US tab. Maybe that's coming, but I just see so many agent/broker sites that fail to give suspects/prospects good reasons to do business with them.

Lack of benefits trumps good design.

Hope that helps some.

milw352

Back