Working on a New Website Please Give Opinions

ahh sorry guys for not replying, i totally put the website business on pause. I am back on finishing it.

test.daiconsulting.com

i got lazy and wanted to put it up first then put on content. i took out the home/auto/businessinsurance pages etc...

i took the suggestions and did keywords on title and i have a site map / keywords on bottom of page that i am working on top keywords etc....

other then contact, do you think this is good enough to put live?

im having trouble wording the main headline and the side 3 steps. any suggestions?

Thanks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I agree. Im no website expert and Im not sure if ur main goal is to generate leads but if it is, i dont think the call to action is very clear. Its a good looking site but i dont think its quite found its identity yet. There are a lot of of aspects i like about your site. But i think if you make your sites intention a bit more clear you will have a winner.

not really generate leads, but just to establish credibility and faq for consumers who are researching info.

what do you suggest i do?
Are you a captive Allstate agent in Brooklyn or a independent?

i am a independent in brooklyn, the logo was put there as a place marker. i removed it now.
iiinycboi said:
i am independent, and its a custom wordpress theme i am working on. so you can't really download it lol. but there are a lot of nice ones i can refer you to.

What themes do you recommend?

hey sorry, if youre still wondering on which themes, please pm me.

Last edited:
So you don't like it? What is your opinion? What needs to be changed? I can't tell emotions through text...

i really like it. I especially like that you have a call to action in two places. Makes it easier for your customers to take the next step.

I would skip the second paragraph in the "About Us" section. Typically, that section should give you information about you and/your Agency, but not product information. That goes elsewhere.

WebNannyBanOver was used in this post.

Back