World Insurance Application Interface

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Ok, happened 2 times just yesterday. Im on page one of google and clients hop on and run quotes, World Insurance came up number one. Ok, dont care about your "fringe player" comments, it is what it is. Problem is they dont offer client driven online application. Both of these clients attempted to apply online and ran into the dead end. I had to call and since they didnt want to deal with an agent I had to convience them to go with someone else or let me assist them in applying with World.

I called World ad they said... NOPE, we ain't gonna do it. No online client driven applications.

When will all of these yahoos learn to become agent friendly?

OK, my rant is over contuine what you were doing.

Ok, happened 2 times just yesterday. Im on page one of google and clients hop on and run quotes, World Insurance came up number one. Ok, dont care about your "fringe player" comments, it is what it is. Problem is they dont offer client driven online application. Both of these clients attempted to apply online and ran into the dead end. I had to call and since they didnt want to deal with an agent I had to convience them to go with someone else or let me assist them in applying with World.

I called World ad they said... NOPE, we ain't gonna do it. No online client driven applications.

When will all of these yahoos learn to become agent friendly?

OK, my rant is over contuine what you were doing.

NO client driven applications, not agent friendly? What the hell do those two statements mean?

Sounds like you've been drinking.

I have told those yahoo's for years I will not sell them if they don't have an online application....it's an association plan anyways.....

Back