Xdatepro.com

MikeM.

Expert
Do not do business with xdatepro.com because they will scam you. I signed up with xdatepro.com and was not happy with their services and requested a pro rated refund 5 days into their service. They told me it's too late to back out and they will not refund the pro rated difference of my $500 for their lead system. So I was forced to stay on for that month. I sent an email stated them not to charge my card again for the following month as I have no intentions of continuing using their services.

Before the end of the month, they charged my card again without my authorization. I told them to refund me because I already told them I do not want their service anymore and I will not renew again for their service. They ignore me and charged my card without authorization. They refused to refund me. Not only did they took my money, they stopped their lead service. So I had to contact my credit card to get my money back for the second month they took the money out without my authorization.

Now they are suing me for stealing my money and never providing me service. LMFAO. They never refunded nor provided service for the 2nd month and yet I owe them? LMFAO.

Yeah, stay away from those scums!

Last edited:
Re: Xdatepro.com is a SCAM!

Document everything from refund request to non delivery and do a chargeback with you cc company. Make sure you have your ducks in a row and this should be a non issue.

Do not do business with xdatepro.com because they will scam you. I signed up with xdatepro.com and was not happy with their services and requested a pro rated refund 5 days into their service. They told me it's too late to back out and they will not refund the pro rated difference of my $500 for their lead system. So I was forced to stay on for that month. I sent an email stated them not to charge my card again for the following month as I have no intentions of continuing using their services. Before the end of the month, they charged my card again without my authorization. I told them to refund me because I already told them I do not want their service anymore and I will not renew again for their service. They ignore me and charged my card without authorization. They refused to refund me. Not only did they took my money, they stopped their lead service. So I had to contact my credit card to get my money back for the second month they took the money out without my authorization. Now they are suing me for stealing my money and never providing me service. LMFAO. They never refunded nor provided service for the 2nd month and yet I owe them? LMFAO. Yeah, stay away from those scums!

So you're saying a lead company is suing you for $500?

So you're saying a lead company is suing you for $500?

I am not 100% sure if they are suing me or they sent me to a collection agency, but sounds like a law firm in the phone message. I received a call from a firm stating that I owed $500 to Xdatepro.com and that they will be handling the case; the $500 they charged me without my authorization.

I have never seen anything like this. Go and steal my money for a service they never rendered and then promised a refund which they never intend to refund. Forced my hand and had to contact my credit company to get my money back. Now, they have the balls to come after me. LOL. I stole your money and now I'm hiring someone to take back that money I stole from you back:err::D

I am not 100% sure if they are suing me or they sent me to a collection agency, but sounds like a law firm in the phone message. I received a call from a firm stating that I owed $500 to Xdatepro.com and that they will be handling the case; the $500 they charged me without my authorization.

I have never seen anything like this. Go and steal my money for a service they never rendered and then promised a refund which they never intend to refund. Forced my hand and had to contact my credit company to get my money back. Now, they have the balls to come after me. LOL. I stole your money and now I'm hiring someone to take back that money I stole from you back:err::D

Talk with your credit card company. I believe it is non-recoverable if the company decides against them in the dispute.

They gave your information to a Debt Collection or Accounts Receivable company that will attempt to collect the debt. Really sad that they have one contracted because they must run into these issues a lot.... that alone would make me never use them.

Personally since they did not provide the service I would just charge back both months the entire 1k amount. Did you write a formal complaint of service not being rendered as well as unauthorized charges? Its one thing if they tried working with you but it sounds like they DGAF.

I am not 100% sure if they are suing me or they sent me to a collection agency, but sounds like a law firm in the phone message. I received a call from a firm stating that I owed $500 to Xdatepro.com and that they will be handling the case; the $500 they charged me without my authorization. I have never seen anything like this. Go and steal my money for a service they never rendered and then promised a refund which they never intend to refund. Forced my hand and had to contact my credit company to get my money back. Now, they have the balls to come after me. LOL. I stole your money and now I'm hiring someone to take back that money I stole from you back:err::D

If they sent it to a debt collector, tell them the story. Then once they send you a collections letter, respond in writing via certified mail that you dispute the charge and won the case with the cc company. Put the letter from the cc company in the letter to the collection company.

Then check your credit score every couple of months...you should be fine. If it hits your credit for a bad debt, then you have some recourse against the lead company. I'm not a lawyer, but have had this happen to me before.

I have never had an issue with XDate Pro. I think though that is they are "coming after you" for $$ then you must owe a debt to them, what lead company sues an agent for a debt they do not owe?

I have never had an issue with XDate Pro. I think though that is they are "coming after you" for $$ then you must owe a debt to them, what lead company sues an agent for a debt they do not owe?

You don't know what the hell you are talking about, so your opinion means crap to me. Based on your two post, Xdatepro, is that you?

The type of company that takes their client's money without permission from their client's credit card without his/her authorization. They never bother to provide leads because they knew they weren't suppose to charge me in the first place, because I already told them not to charge my credit card again as I do not plan to continue their service.

Which company do you know goes and charge a person's credit card without his/her permission? That's stealing! Please! Go troll somewhere else.

My credit card already sided with me.

Last edited:
Back