Xdatepro.com

Re: Xdatepro.com is a SCAM!

Actually I use more than one lead service and have had good and bad experiences, based on your post I would say you are in a position to use a service then charge back against it. I have worked both sides of the industry and see both sides.. I should send XDate Pro a copy of this thread as they may have a different side of the story, the point is good luck with all of it but seriously you are one side of the story.

Actually I use more than one lead service and have had good and bad experiences, based on your post I would say you are in a position to use a service then charge back against it. I have worked both sides of the industry and see both sides.. I should send XDate Pro a copy of this thread as they may have a different side of the story, the point is good luck with all of it but seriously you are one side of the story.

I think they already have a copy. Don't you work for XDate Pro?:skeptical:

LOL No, If I did I guess I wouldn't have to pay for my leads then would I? I suppose I work for Cole XDates and All web leads too since I use their services?

They gave your information to a Debt Collection or Accounts Receivable company that will attempt to collect the debt. Really sad that they have one contracted because they must run into these issues a lot.... that alone would make me never use them.

Personally since they did not provide the service I would just charge back both months the entire 1k amount. Did you write a formal complaint of service not being rendered as well as unauthorized charges? Its one thing if they tried working with you but it sounds like they DGAF.

Leads had to be paid upfront, $500 per month.

First month, they provided unsatisfactory leads. Ask for a pro rated refund but they refused to refund any pro rated. It was you can cancel early, but we are keeping all your money. No prorated. Wasn't worth the hassle, so I relented and allow them to keep the $500 and I get their lead service for the month. Told them repeatedly, I won't renew with them as they fall short of what I wanted.

Second month comes around, account cancelled. They took my money anyway, refused to refund. Did not provide leads as I have no account with them. No leads provide but somehow they feel they have the right to keep my money for 2nd month as well.:D

----------

I think they already have a copy. Don't you work for XDate Pro?:skeptical:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. That is all I have to say!

Last edited:

Well Denazale?

You look pretty fishy since your only posts in the 7-8 months you've been registered to this forum are on this thread.

Did you never have a question or comment on anything else during that time since you joined?

Sure looks like you're a shill.

It is hard to believe you're not when your 4 entire posts are right here.

Wouldn't you find that a bit shillish on your part when you see somebody who belongs to this vast information center, but only makes comments about a lead vendor who somebody's unhappy with.

I mean I have my lead vendor I use and there are posts that support them, but I also comment on other non lead posts and I am the anit-christ on the at your own risk section of this site. So if I post about a lead vendor, I don't look like a shill.

Think about it. 7 months and not a single comment, then 100% of your comments are pro this vendor. Even if you're not a shill, everyone who reads this thread will think it, because honestly, you appear to have no other opinions on anything else.

Thank You for pointing this out, I have been an intern this past year and I open officially in Jan.. Thank you for pointing out that I do not contribute, as I do not have much to say in regards to the major topics. I picked up vendors in the last 3 months to begin building my book of business and came across this post and it caught my eye. You are so extremely fascinated as to who I am and not that this is one post against a lead vendor and could sway impressionable people away from what otherwise may have been a great experience with them. No matter what company I use I work through my issues with them or their chain of command and get it sorted but I do not make it public for the sake of defaming a company and stirring up contention. I guess maybe I could tell you that All web leads kept me on hold for 11 minutes yesterday, Cole Xdates gave me a duplicate list and XDate Pro emailed me leads that were 12 miles outside of the agreed upon radius.. but then I would also tell you that All web apologized, Cole is fixing their mistake and XDate emailed me a new list.. seriously isn't there more to our careers than being petty on a forum?? I want to hear from my peers what makes them success, what helps them make goals, and the latest technology to make my job easier and more manageable.. this is High school level BS so that my dear is why I didn't comment until now..

I should send XDate Pro a copy of this thread as they may have a different side of the story, the point is good luck with all of it but seriously you are one side of the story.

^^This........hurry and go tell mommy

Den?

So in seven or eight months you haven't had a question about any topic but these guys?

You're an intern and none of this on this entire site raised a question in your mind?

You mention some other lead companies but never asked about them when you were thinking about signing up?

So if this is "soooo high school" why are you here today? Why did this subject lower you to comment with all the common people?

Sorry, not really buying it. Good luck with your career.

One thing, if you soliciting prospects but not writing till January? What state are you in? My state doesn't allow for that, you cannot be in front of a prospect talking insurance without being a registered licensed producer. So what state are you doing this in?

Back