Xdatepro.com

Re: Xdatepro.com is a SCAM!

I would wager this has probably already cost them 500 in lost revenue.

It depends. A lot of people looking for leads might never heard of them otherwise, but waiting for a thread to go this long before responding hurts. I won't get into the details of the email exchange I had with them, but it sounds like there are definitely two sides to this story and at least as many views on how "right" it is.

I will throw this out there. If you sign up with a lead company that has a contract, outside of them grossly not living up to the expectations of what was supposed to happen, it's theft of services to take them without paying for them. I don't know the terms of this contract nor does it make much difference to me outside of this discussion, but if the terms say $500/month with a commitment of however many months, and they're living up to the expectations of the contract, you should pay.

Again, I don't know the details of what happened on either side here, but I would think it could only help a vendor to respond to accusations, particularly when they're being accused of being a scam and there are facts actually in dispute.

It depends. A lot of people looking for leads might never heard of them otherwise, but waiting for a thread to go this long before responding hurts. I won't get into the details of the email exchange I had with them, but it sounds like there are definitely two sides to this story and at least as many views on how "right" it is.

I will throw this out there. If you sign up with a lead company that has a contract, outside of them grossly not living up to the expectations of what was supposed to happen, it's theft of services to take them without paying for them. I don't know the terms of this contract nor does it make much difference to me outside of this discussion, but if the terms say $500/month with a commitment of however many months, and they're living up to the expectations of the contract, you should pay.

Again, I don't know the details of what happened on either side here, but I would think it could only help a vendor to respond to accusations, particularly when they're being accused of being a scam and there are facts actually in dispute.

There was no discussions about the length of the contract when I first signed up with them. It was mainly a trial basis for me, which in my view, no more than a month. If it was good, I would keep them, if not I move on. No big deal. There was no way that I wanted to be committed into a long term contract with them since I have never heard of them before.

We don't see eye to eye as far as what type of lead that came to me. I have no issue with that. The issue is not related to the leads. The issue is that I told them I have no intentions of using their service beyond the first upfront fee of $500 and I wrote to them to notify them not to charge my card again.

20 days or so later, they went and charged my credit without my authorization. I have asked them nicely to refund it back to me since I already told them in the past in a written email that I would not use their service after my 1 month is over. The issue arised when they refused to refund my money and I had to get my credit card to get the money back.

The second payment does not belong to them regardless because:

A.) I already sent them a written email that I will not renew.

B.) They charged my credit card without my permission.

C.) They never generated any leads for that $500 they took because my account with them was cancelled.

End of story. But somehow they disagree and feel that $500 belongs to them even though I cancelled the account 20 days or so prior to them charging my credit card....AND they never bother to render any leads for that $500 anyway...so why should they get my $500 for doing absolutely NOTHING?

During the investigation, my credit didn't hold me liable for charges because of the above statement. I thought the issue was done until I received a call from an agency asking for the $500. The $500 that Xdatepro has done nothing to earn it in the first place? Should I expect to earn $500 for doing nothing as well?

Last edited:

The lesson in this for anybody considering using a lead service is ask to see the contract. DO not go by what the rep tells you. They just want a sale, which is fine, but know they will more often than not, tell you what you want to hear, even if it's in the contract. Ask to see a copy. READ the copy, ask your questions based on what you've read, not what you're told.

There are lead companies that do all sorts of stuff that isn't agent friendly. There are those out there that are agent friendly, hang onto those.

I'm not going to mention anybody because I've called one poster here a shill. So just take this into consideration.. what you are told, if it differs from the contract puts you at a disadvantage to the lead company. It is at the lead company's desire for good will if they give money back if they have a no refunds policy. READ before you commit.

cheers.

I definitely would like to hear from xdatepro.com at this point.

To me, sending something off to collections after losing a credit card dispute does not sit well with me. It suggests the company wants to play hardball and doesn't respect anyone. Hopefully they will come on and shed some light on this.

Thank You for pointing this out, I have been an intern this past year and I open officially in Jan.. Thank you for pointing out that I do not contribute, as I do not have much to say in regards to the major topics. I picked up vendors in the last 3 months to begin building my book of business and came across this post and it caught my eye. You are so extremely fascinated as to who I am and not that this is one post against a lead vendor and could sway impressionable people away from what otherwise may have been a great experience with them. No matter what company I use I work through my issues with them or their chain of command and get it sorted but I do not make it public for the sake of defaming a company and stirring up contention. I guess maybe I could tell you that All web leads kept me on hold for 11 minutes yesterday, Cole Xdates gave me a duplicate list and XDate Pro emailed me leads that were 12 miles outside of the agreed upon radius.. but then I would also tell you that All web apologized, Cole is fixing their mistake and XDate emailed me a new list.. seriously isn't there more to our careers than being petty on a forum?? I want to hear from my peers what makes them success, what helps them make goals, and the latest technology to make my job easier and more manageable.. this is High school level BS so that my dear is why I didn't comment until now..

After reading this load of crap, I'm even more convinced that you work for XDate Pro!:yes:

Is your dog in this fight? Let me guess, you sell data to Xdatepro?

"It was mainly a trial basis for me, which in my view, no more than a month."
Either it was a trial or it wasn't. What does "mainly" mean? Also, when you say "my view" it means (to me) there is another view. I would hope the "other view" would come here to answer these accusations.

Is your dog in this fight? Let me guess, you sell data to Xdatepro?

Of course I always appreciate hearing from you.

If they're doing people straight, they should clear it up. If they're not, they deserve to be outed. Either way they deserve the chance to explain the situation.

My dog in the fight is I like to see agents treated fairly and I think vendors deserve a fair shake.

Of course I always appreciate hearing from you.

If they're doing people straight, they should clear it up. If they're not, they deserve to be outed. Either way they deserve the chance to explain the situation.

My dog in the fight is I like to see agents treated fairly and I think vendors deserve a fair shake.

Didn't answer the question.

"It was mainly a trial basis for me, which in my view, no more than a month."
Either it was a trial or it wasn't. What does "mainly" mean? Also, when you say "my view" it means (to me) there is another view. I would hope the "other view" would come here to answer these accusations.

Excuse my English, as it's not my native language. There was no formal trial period from any lead companies, including xdatepro.com....it was just a thing I do. I was going through lead companies and list companies. I was testing their services to see if I like it or not. If not, I move on. If I like it, I'll keep it for as long as I like.

In the past 6 months, I have tested 3 other lead/list companies besides xdatepro.com and never had an issue. Told them I have no intentions of signing long term contracts. Just wanted to test their services. I paid for the service I wanted, I cancelled it when I wanted. No other company have continue to charged me after I cancelled, except for xdatepro.com. There was never a discussion between me and xdatepro.com that I needed to sign a long term contract with them.

Back