Xdatepro.com

Re: Xdatepro.com is a SCAM!

Of course I always appreciate hearing from you.

If they're doing people straight, they should clear it up. If they're not, they deserve to be outed. Either way they deserve the chance to explain the situation.

My dog in the fight is I like to see agents treated fairly and I think vendors deserve a fair shake.

Whatever happened to don't ask...don't tell? :twitchy:

----------

They can't be all that bad, they have one testimonial on their site.:skeptical:

“X-Date Pro helps us reach our ultimate goal – consistent production.”

- Matt M.

So anyone who wants to hear the other side , or has a positive experience is either working for the company or provides a service to that company? Are you really that daft? Do you seriously believe that no one can have an opinion different than yours and questions your definition of SCAM?? That narrow mindedness won't keep you successful ... And I did send this to Xdate pro hoping they jump in and shed some light on the conversation .. I was actually informed that they could not speak on the matter as it violated the customers privacy however I think at this point they should speak up and join the conversation

Re: Xdatepro.com is a SCAM!

"I was actually informed that they could not speak on the matter as it violated the customers privacy however I think at this point they should speak up and join the conversation"

That really hasn't stopped others before. All you have to do is go back through the years of archives with similar complaints about some vendors. Perhaps you may find other posts that need your support in a way similar to this. Or you may find people similar to yourself who make no comments on any other subject in the thousands of topics in this website.

You raise doubt about your credibility because it seems you have no questions or feedback on any other of the thousands of topics here, yet you profess to being "new" starting your business on 1/1/15. What's suspect is that as a new agent the only question you have is about if these guys are getting a fair shake?

That's your only question in 7 months? You see, many vendors do this kind of crap with the thought that it will work for them. It does just the opposite. As you've made no comments elsewhere, raised no questions anywhere and have only commented on this thread, do you understand that you are doing more harm for these guys than help?

If you go back through the archives you'll find this situation pop up time after time. Somebody complains about a vendor, within minutes newer posters show up defending the vendor. A quick check reveals they either just opened an account or the thread is the only thing they've commented on. So it appears fake. Unfortunately, you appear to be fake. Maybe you're not, but you sure follow the pattern.

Dear Mike M. and fellow agents,
We would like to address some of the comments that are floating around about our company. It seems as if the consensus is that the product we sell is a fake "fraudulent" product and that we as a company are a bunch of cheaters and scamming helpless insurance agents out of their money. The reality of the situation is that prior to any sale being made we have the agent a. sign up online after reading terms and conditions b. sign a contract for a monthly subscription service. Let us explain why monthly subscriptions: 1. There's no such thing as a silver bullet- most agents expect to close 20% of every lead they buy (the average is about 10%) BUT only over a certain period of continual marketing will these results occur. To HELP the agent we place a contract in place for a continual purchase and refill of data so that the agent has a deadline to work the data. This will only help them in the long run. 2. We cant tell you how many times agents sign up for a day then cancel. With no consistency in marketing how can you expect success? Next lets discuss the claim that lead companies are crooks. Its interesting to note that in the case of Mike M. whose name will remain anonymous for now he started his service AND CONTINUED TO DOWNLOAD HIS LEADS IN FUTURE MONTHS for 4 months! Did he or any agent think that we are just handing out free data? Of course not. Most agents are well aware of the ongoing nature of our service and we can see they actually log in and download the data. Then we have seen agents like Mike M. go to their credit card company to report that they have been scammed issuing a chargeback. What would happen to an insurance agent if their customers went to their card companies and issued refund on every dollar of premium paid for 6 months? Lets be clear they knew the charges were for leads and that it was a continual service. But the way credit card companies side with their client means it doesn't matter how much proof we show them that these agents did in fact receive our leads and download them on multiple occassions they still can win the chargeback case. It is however our legal right then to go "be made whole" on the issue in the court system and we intend on doing this for every charge that occurs because we incurred an expense for the data. As a matter of fact this is the catch 22 that this system has created. Agent signs up for leads--agent pays and gets leads- agent charges back 6 months of payments to lead company--lead company raises prices to account for future chargebacks. So really the chargebacks are hurting your fellow agents because companies will simply raise prices to make money and that affects every agent. We stand behind every contract we write and the product we deliver. If you would like the exact run down of any claim to be addressed on this forum simply let us know we are happy to have an open conversation about what we provided and in Mike M.'s case the fact that he received leads and then charged them back on his credit card. We are committed to helping insurance agents profitably grow. That is our motto and we try to keep our prices low for agents to do so. We are very open and honest however we are not bloggers which is why when notified by a few of our clients about the feedback here we are happy to get on and begin an open/real world conversation with agents.

Dear Mike M. and fellow agents,
We would like to address some of the comments that are floating around about our company. It seems as if the consensus is that the product we sell is a fake "fraudulent" product and that we as a company are a bunch of cheaters and scamming helpless insurance agents out of their money. The reality of the situation is that prior to any sale being made we have the agent a. sign up online after reading terms and conditions b. sign a contract for a monthly subscription service. Let us explain why monthly subscriptions: 1. There's no such thing as a silver bullet- most agents expect to close 20% of every lead they buy (the average is about 10%) BUT only over a certain period of continual marketing will these results occur. To HELP the agent we place a contract in place for a continual purchase and refill of data so that the agent has a deadline to work the data. This will only help them in the long run. 2. We cant tell you how many times agents sign up for a day then cancel. With no consistency in marketing how can you expect success? Next lets discuss the claim that lead companies are crooks. Its interesting to note that in the case of Mike M. whose name will remain anonymous for now he started his service AND CONTINUED TO DOWNLOAD HIS LEADS IN FUTURE MONTHS for 4 months! Did he or any agent think that we are just handing out free data? Of course not. Most agents are well aware of the ongoing nature of our service and we can see they actually log in and download the data. Then we have seen agents like Mike M. go to their credit card company to report that they have been scammed issuing a chargeback. What would happen to an insurance agent if their customers went to their card companies and issued refund on every dollar of premium paid for 6 months? Lets be clear they knew the charges were for leads and that it was a continual service. But the way credit card companies side with their client means it doesn't matter how much proof we show them that these agents did in fact receive our leads and download them on multiple occassions they still can win the chargeback case. It is however our legal right then to go "be made whole" on the issue in the court system and we intend on doing this for every charge that occurs because we incurred an expense for the data. As a matter of fact this is the catch 22 that this system has created. Agent signs up for leads--agent pays and gets leads- agent charges back 6 months of payments to lead company--lead company raises prices to account for future chargebacks. So really the chargebacks are hurting your fellow agents because companies will simply raise prices to make money and that affects every agent. We stand behind every contract we write and the product we deliver. If you would like the exact run down of any claim to be addressed on this forum simply let us know we are happy to have an open conversation about what we provided and in Mike M.'s case the fact that he received leads and then charged them back on his credit card. We are committed to helping insurance agents profitably grow. That is our motto and we try to keep our prices low for agents to do so. We are very open and honest however we are not bloggers which is why when notified by a few of our clients about the feedback here we are happy to get on and begin an open/real world conversation with agents.

You are so inaccurate that it's laughable. I don't download anything from you. I get my lead emailed to me. One lead a day from Calling Tree Service, which was provided by Xdatepro when I paid the $500 to you guys. You are such a joke. If you are going to post, at least post the truth!

Do you want me to post proof of the email leads I get from Calling Tree Service which I got after I paid $500 to XDatepro? Since I paid you XDatepro and I get my leads email to me through Calling Tree Service, I'm assuming they are related to your company somehow? A sister company? A different division? A subcontractor?

Do you want me to post the emails I sent to your rep about not charging me after 1 month of service is over?

If you are going to post and counterattack me, at least get your facts correct:D. You made up a bunch of sh*t up that I don't even know what you are talking about!!!!:D I have never downloaded anything from you! That's laughable. I have never used any of your service beyond that first month, which I PAID FOR!

You took $500 out of my credit card the 2nd month and never provided any service for that 2nd payment. I have not received a single email from Calling Tree Service since your company took that 2nd $500.

I was downloading leads for 4 months from your website? LMFAO. I never even downloaded a single lead ONCE from your company. LMFAO. What a pathetic joke you are! I don't download from you guys, I get my leads by emailed to my gmail account through Calling Tree Service. And you can't even get that correct. LMFAO.

You were better off not posting at all. You are rambling about a bunch of crap that has NOTHING to do with me. Talk about pathetic. LOL.

Last edited:
Back