Yahoo Emails

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
When doing SEO/PPC on bing/yahoo or buying PZ leads, you get a ton of yahoo account users, which is not good for email communication. Whether it's an auto responder/drip email or sending confirmation emails to clients , lot's of times it going to spam which I hate.

Anyone have tips on how to get reliable inbox delivery w/ yahoo ?

When doing SEO/PPC on bing/yahoo or buying PZ leads, you get a ton of yahoo account users, which is not good for email communication. Whether it's an auto responder/drip email or sending confirmation emails to clients , lot's of times it going to spam which I hate.

Anyone have tips on how to get reliable inbox delivery w/ yahoo ?

The mailing service you will have the biggest impact on this. Who are you using?

There are LOTS of reasons it will go into spam. Only a few reasons it won't.

Start with the basics, are you sending them from your own email server or a hosted service?

Do you have the proper spf/dkim records setup?

Have you ran your message through spam assassin to see how it scores?

Have you checked your servers 'sender score'?

How many bounces do you get?

Staying out of the spam folder is a lot more sophisticated then it ever used to be. Its not hard on lower volume email, which is what I assume you are talking about (a few hundred a day), but as the volume goes up, the likelihood of going into spam goes up. Yes, yahoo (and others) track how many emails a day they get from you. Over a certain amount and you'll end up in spam more often then not if you didn't register with them as a bulk sender. Not sure you are there though.

Dan

Back