YAL Lead...Wanna Hear What One Sounds Like?

Merrill did get carried away. But he was at a point of total frustration, and vented on the forum. You two have been boobin and weaving. And it is sometimes entertaining. Josh you do add a lot to this forum, and given a chance I think Merrill will also. We all have to make up our own minds. On YAL. Josh i feel your pain, on trying to be the peace maker. I tried that on the securus thread.LOL.

medicare said

"Merrill said horrible things to YAL (among others, that they would be doing us a favor by killing themselves, they should be beaten and burned to death, they're telemarketers are gay and retards, etc) and as a result of that they are no longer willing to have him as a customere said"

I did say some of their telemarketers sound like they have a third grade education. because they do, and the leads prove that. Some of them tak very ghetto and sound just plain dumb. And I did suggest they shoot thmeselves to do us a favor. I didnt call them gay or suggest they be burried.

I posted an email from Michelle at YAL in the other forum, for all to see, proving they agreed to give me 7 replacement leads out of the 18 I felt they owed me. When I made it crystal clear I did not plan on using them ever again they renigged on our agreement. That is when I started trashing them. When they say they cut me off, thats just a smoke screen. I had already made it abundently clear I had no intentions of ever using them again., which was a mistake. I should have waited until I got the leads before telling them that You guys need to understand one thing about me. I am pretty well off anda couple of hundered dollars of leads is nothing to me. This has always been about principal to me.

And Mack you are 100% correct in your assessment. If they had just given me the 7 replacements as they had agreed to do, I would have been done with them. The name calling from me started after they renigged on our agreement. In fact I will find the email and post it again, as proof for Medacare.

I have been buying leads for over ten years and have never had issues like this before with any other lead company, ever. I am a very easy going, laid back guy until you piss me off. When John D, the owner starting texting me at all hours of the night, and threatening me, (over 20 different texts), I got pissed off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Date:document.write(DateFormat.FormatDate(new Date(1313613254000),"E, NNN d, yyyy h:mm a"));Wed, Aug 17, 2011 4:34 pm
Merrill,

I spoke with Penny and she said we owe you 5 for the Ernie referral, but Dan was referred by someone else. Anyway...with those 5 and the 2 I said I would replace for you that is a total of 7. Please let me know where you would like these 7 run so I can get an order issued.

Regards,
Connie

This is where they agreed to give me 7 replacments out of the 18 I felt they owed ,me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To:mpit102969 <[email protected]>Cc:John Dervishian <[email protected]>; penny <[email protected]>; mpit102969 <[email protected]>Date:document.write(DateFormat.FormatDate(new Date(1313675749000),"E, NNN d, yyyy h:mm a"));Thu, Aug 18, 2011 9:55 am
Merrill,

I sent an incorrect email yesterday. I was confused.

John said you could have 5 free if you were back ordering. We will get you the 2 replacements.

Connie

This is when they renigged on our agreement. When they renigged is when I started bashing them, not before. If they had just lived up to our agreement I would have just worked the leads and moved on.

Last edited:
Merrill did get carried away. But he was at a point of total frustration, and vented on the forum. You two have been boobin and weaving. And it is sometimes entertaining. Josh you do add a lot to this forum, and given a chance I think Merrill will also. We all have to make up our own minds. On YAL. Josh i feel your pain, on trying to be the peace maker. I tried that on the securus thread.LOL.

I caught the weaving, but I guess I missed the other part!!

Darn it!!! ;)

I miss the good ole days when we could just sit here and bash YAL. I just got a notice from verizon that my incoming texts were full and I needed to delete some. I rarely use text on my cell.

When I went back to see what was there I got a chuckle. John, the owner of YAL had sent me over 30 text messages threatening me. Many of them were late at night.

Can you say Douche Bag?

I miss the good ole days when we could just sit here and bash YAL. I just got a notice from verizon that my incoming texts were full and I needed to delete some. I rarely use text on my cell.

When I went back to see what was there I got a chuckle. John, the owner of YAL had sent me over 30 text messages threatening me. Many of them were late at night.

Can you say Douche Bag?

Johns the *** that drives around all day with his blinkers on

Yes,

He's "that guy"

Back