Yet Another Lead Company Waste of Money

This always has bothered me.... Why would agents get on a mesg board and tell the entire world of positive experiences of lead companies.... I know we are all little buddies and such but... WHY? when i'm sitting at a poker table playing against one of my friends i have only one goal... to take all his money. I don't tell him I have the nutz, I dont tell him what I have... I let him hang himself. So why would we all go yapping about lead companies we use and count on for our income? I think we should just keep our mouth shut and hope you never find out!

Ok, i guess i could be a jerk in thinking this way.... but i view each and every one of you as my competitor. yes, we may be friends... but your after my wallet just like im after yours.

.... I know we are all little buddies and such but... WHY? when i'm sitting at a poker table playing against one of my friends i have only one goal... to take all his money... I let him hang himself. Ok, i guess i could be a jerk in thinking this way.... but i view each and every one of you as my competitor. yes, we may be friends... but your after my wallet just like im after yours.

Charles, you points are well-taken. Nevertheless, you should arrange a psychiatric consult ASAP.

Tell us about 10,J in flowers...suited connector...under what circumstances do you play it?

Some valid points.

If someone really did find the Holy Grail of lead companies every agent would sign up, demand would go through the ceiling, the lead company would scramble to meet the demand, quality would go under the carpet, lead source now sucks.

Charles, you points are well-taken. Nevertheless, you should arrange a psychiatric consult ASAP.

Tell us about 10,J in flowers...suited connector...under what circumstances do you play it?

Oh, so very true.... I need the loony dr... now!!

and for the table talk.... only play those hands in late position in a tourny, and only if you have more than the avg stack or greater.... now in a cash game... great hands to limp in with, however, raise under the gun with them and catch a great flop u can bust someone up bad with them thinking "he would never raise UTG pre-flop with 4-5 suited....

I think I have thicker skin then most for the transfers since I plaster my area with ads; flyers, doorhangers, BtoB, etc...and I know what it takes to get the phone to ring. Then it rings and it's "I'm pre-diabetic...." or someone gets my flyer or ad, calls their broke sister then she calls me: "I'm 48, 5.2 and 240 and have $80 to spend for coverage."

But when the dust settles I'm ahead - hence why I've been doing it now for over 4 years.

Back