You Are Not Going to Believe This!

I

ib4e2012

My mother passed away a little over a year ago. Seems she had several life insurance policies. I don't know with who or what kind. Now this get a bit complex so please follow me and if there is any questions, please ask.

My brother and I don't talk to our stepfather. Now out of the blue my step sister called my brother and stated there is a check for him at our stepfather's house. I simply don't talk to her nor my stepfather. I'm assuming there might be a check for me as well. My brother can read and is living with his father now. My stepfather is so evil that he would sit on the checks and not tell us. I need to know if there is any money due to us without going thought my stepfather. I know my mom's SS number birthday etc. I know I'm leaving some info out. I just can't think straight and so mad right now. My brother and I had to pay for the funeral for God's sake and was never reimbursed. Please nudge me in the right direction.

My mother passed away a little over a year ago. Seems she had several life insurance policies. I don't know with who or what kind. Now this get a bit complex so please follow me and if there is any questions, please ask.

My brother and I don't talk to our stepfather. Now out of the blue my step sister called my brother and stated there is a check for him at our stepfather's house. I simply don't talk to her nor my stepfather. I'm assuming there might be a check for me as well. My brother can read and is living with his father now. My stepfather is so evil that he would sit on the checks and not tell us. I need to know if there is any money due to us without going thought my stepfather. I know my mom's SS number birthday etc. I know I'm leaving some info out. I just can't think straight and so mad right now. My brother and I had to pay for the funeral for God's sake and was never reimbursed. Please nudge me in the right direction.

Policy Locator | MIB Solutions, Inc. | How to find lost life insurance, Search for lost life insurance, Lost insurance policies

I don't know the reason, for all the hate. But for your mothers memory. You should at least reach out and talk to your step sister. Comunication is a two way street. Your step sister could have sat on the check to your brother, but she choose to comunicate, with your brother. Talk to your step sister, talk of the good memories of your mother. You don't have to be best buddies, but just comunicate. Hate only brings more hate. just my opinion.

It's not for a lack of trying. Trust me.

I emailed that company. I just can see spending $75 dollars unless there was something there. I just can't afford it. I'm kind of stuck. They haven't responded back.

Back