You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10

re: You emailed me today for a refund at 8:10

What kind did you buy or are you just screwing with us?

No I actually did. My HP is starting to scare me on bootup. I have to boot it about 10-times to get it to come on. I just get a black screen of death sometimes. Then it will work fine for a week or two and then decide not to boot again.

I bought an IBM Lenovo Thinkpad Edge this time. They are all about the same to me if they have the same specs. I liked the looks of the IBM.

I just about walked out of Best Buy though when the clerk finally comes over to assist me after I've been there an hour and found the one I wanted in a box on the shelf (no display model. As I'm walking past him with it under my arm he shouts out "Hey if you need any help, we aren't on commission!" I said "I can tell. You can never get waited on in here and when you finally do they are just clerks that don't know anything."

Then I went and did the wrong thing. I voted with my checkbook that Best Buy is OK. Any company that not only won't pay their salespeople a commission but even requires them to tell customers that like it's a good thing is NOT OK in my book.

This computer better impress me for 14-days or I'm taking it back. They already have a strike against them.

Back