You think I was exaggerating about chaos coming . Listen to agent boost podcast . WOW

That's clever clearly they are not all the same this couple is getting it from Humana He is no issue heart and diabetes

But the wife what Fibro, not on this lsit but was qualified thought Humana

How do I know without contacting Devoted if it is on devoted clearly not accepted with cleaver though

It has nothing to do with the carriers, the SSBCI eligibility is a law.

It has nothing to do with the carriers, the SSBCI eligibility is a law.

What are you saying?

She is lying she is not really getting it with Humana?

She is currently getting $40 a month from Humana because she has Fibro
Fibro is not on this list

So what is going on?

What are you saying?

She is lying she is not really getting it with Humana?

She is currently getting $40 a month from Humana because she has Fibro
Fibro is not on this list

So what is going on?

I am saying the list of eligible chronic conditions that are eligible for SSBCI benefits are listed and Fibromyalgia isn't one of them. Maybe she's schizophrenic or something idk.. ask her, she's your client!

I am saying the list of eligible chronic conditions that are eligible for SSBCI benefits are listed and Fibromyalgia isn't one of them. Maybe she's schizophrenic or something idk.. ask her, she's your client!

She is covered I spoke to her husband as well, they get $40 each per month and he is very frugal, and accounts for every penny

Absolutely correct . Who is going to risk a cms allegation.or worse an e&o claim helping seniors get a new pdp plan for no compensation . I hope 800 Medicare has doubled their staff this AEP.

She is covered I spoke to her husband as well, they get $40 each per month and he is very frugal, and accounts for every penny
Vic ssbci on humana , United , devoted is done with the hra health assessment or calling in the attest . Carriers do not verify it . So yes they or agent on hra lied . You’re confusing this with a chronic csnp . Those the carrier must verify or they get disenrolled in 60 days .

Vic ssbci on humana , United , devoted is done with the hra health assessment or calling in the attest . Carriers do not verify it . So yes they or agent on hra lied . You’re confusing this with a chronic csnp . Those the carrier must verify or they get disenrolled in 60 days .

I had no Idea they do not verify

AND that is done by HRA

Agents I am sure are having a field day with that

Makes soo much sense now

I have one right now with devoted I am having my assistant call today because how do I know if fibromyalgia is a qualifying condition
Non dsnp is self attestation, they don't check it. It's only the c-snp or dsnp that needs verification.
They did give us a list today at the AEP rollout in TN with all the qualifying issues. But it doesn't matter.

Back